- 15 Posts
Galaxy Note 3 - Did anyone notice!!!
Recently my note3 was showing that I have used 6 gigs of storage ( app manager) and after switching off and taking battery out and switching on again , it showed I only used 2.2 gigs !! Anybody knows y is it so???
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-30-2013, 11:10 AM #2
Re: Galaxy Note 3 - Did anyone notice!!!
Perhaps you had A LOT of data on temp files? You know, temporary downloads and cache and stuff...
Or, it might be that the system is not calculating things right. My GS4 sometimes has the tendency of being overly dramatic and says that I've installed 97GB worth of apps and media files... yup, the unit is only 16GB and the SD Card is 32GB. You do the math ('cause apparently the OS doesn't).
Did the "Space Available" section change, too?
- By Jssgarden in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 11-05-2013, 05:44 AM
- By JF7FSU in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 08:15 AM
- By TheAndroidizen in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:52 AM
- By ramu_atm in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2013, 03:44 AM
- By Hawaiian_Geek in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2013, 01:40 AM