Galaxy Note 3 - Region lock.
Hi Folks - can anyone fill me in on the Region lock situation on this phone. I'm about to buy one (I live in the UK) but everywhere I look the ads say the device is region locked to UK/EU. I travel quite often and always buy local SIM cards for wherever I am - often South Africa - but it will be useless to me if I can't put local Sims in the thing. Is it permanent, or is there a way to work around this? Seems a bit silly to me to restrict in this way. Thanks!
Sent from my GT-N8000 using AC Forums mobile app
- 10-30-2013, 10:56 AM #2
- 11-03-2013, 12:35 PM #4
- By duoFurious in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-07-2013, 09:06 AM
- By tanasaprano in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 11-01-2013, 01:00 PM
- By Drummerboy1975 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 10-30-2013, 11:06 PM
- By Frenzytom in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2013, 01:03 PM
- By KJIsaacson in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 12:20 PM