App security help!!!
Hi everyone, from the last night I got a warning on my note3 screen saying that "an application is trying to enter your personal security, delete the app for your protection, check now".(can't remember exact wordings). And wen I press ok it straightly take me to app manager and shows me all apps but I dono which app is creating problem, any idea???
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-30-2013, 08:06 PM #2
- 10-30-2013, 10:59 PM #4
- 10-31-2013, 12:29 AM #5
Re: App security help!!!
It looks like this may be a knox error. I saw this earlier on a GS4 thread. Several users on Verizon said this began after updating to 4.3. I'd sit it out and see if samsung fixes it
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
- 10-31-2013, 12:32 AM #6
- 10-31-2013, 02:20 AM #7
- 10-31-2013, 03:34 AM #8
- 10-31-2013, 07:35 AM #10
- 10-31-2013, 08:34 AM #12
- 10-31-2013, 09:56 AM #13
- 11-01-2013, 08:34 PM #14
- 11-01-2013, 09:23 PM #15
- By rONALIZNN in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 11-06-2013, 06:01 PM
- By eds817 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2013, 09:41 AM
- By classic_omg in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 11:26 PM
- By milwgremlin in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:11 PM
- By Devcode Apps in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:04 PM