S Memo lost after switching from s4 to note 3....Help

jaidev_goswami

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I recently switched from s4 to note 3. My s4 s memo was in sync with my samsung account. But after signing in with same samsung account on note 3, i can't find my memos....I gave my s4 to one of my relatives who has reset it already...What to do ? There is no s memo on note 3 just s note...How can i restore my s memo's. Please help.

In my samsung account it still shows 24 mb of synced data under memo,s memo, snote tab...So, I am sure its there on the server...but how to get it on note 3 ?

Last edited:

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
OH good luck. I've gone round and round with Samsung with no help. I've even had a customer service rep tell me I could save the notes on the device. Hopefully someone on here will have some answers.

WarEagleDoc

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Same thing happened to me. Samsung told me that they were long gone. There is no way to sync the Note 3 with Kies 2.6 which is what the S4 uses, and Kies 3 which is of course what the Note 3 uses. Sorry, but those memo's are long gone. At least through any traditional methods. I don't know of any high speed ways of recovery.

Peter Chapa

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I found this post when I tried copying and pasting some stuff from Memo as text and putting it into a txt file. Hah! There's no way to select or to save to clipboard , but you can share or send it to a printer if you have Cloudprint installed, or an app (eg Evernote) whatever as a *.vnt file. Evernote didn't work for me but I found I could import it directly into a text editor (I use Jota) or to Vnote which is an app made just to handle these files.

sammoy

May 13, 2014
Visit site
hey, so I found a trick around it which only works if you have the .snb files saved on your computer.

you will have to open galaxy essentials and download S Note.
once you do, a folder will appear on your phone called SnoteData when you plug your S5 device via USB.
find your .snb files on your computer and dump them in the SnoteData folder..
once this is done you can go to Snote and view your files from there.
if you still cannot view them, you can go to "My Files" app on your phone - Device Storage - SnoteData and you will find all your files there. click on one - select S Note to complete action (if you select memo it will come back with an error) and voila! you can now view your files.
even if your file has a password it will recognize it!

good luck!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34