Galaxy Gear Watch

polaraman

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I have an opportunity to buy one of these watches for my Note 3 for probably $175. Should I? To me, it seems more like a novelty idea than anything else.

Who uses their Gear watch daily and for what for? How can I benefit from it?

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Well at that price I would consider it. My understanding is the users either love or hate them.

For me the 300 price tag is what kills it. Well and the limited battery. It is basically good for a day or two depending on your use.

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 3

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I have an opportunity to buy one of these watches for my Note 3 for probably $175. Should I? To me, it seems more like a novelty idea than anything else.

Who uses their Gear watch daily and for what for? How can I benefit from it?

I think the majority of the posters here would grab it for under $200.

However, if you don't know what the Galaxy is, what it does, at least somewhat, why you want it? :D

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm waiting to see the google smart watch coming out in a few weeks that will be compatible with all 4.3 phones..who knows,, it may be much better

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

docprego

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I'd snatch it up for $175 in a heartbeat. After reading so much negativity about it I decided to try it for myself. I loved it! Sure it could improve but IMO it's a really well conceived extension to your phone.

snc0921

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I bought one to try out and I'm liking it very much.

I really like that I can keep the phone unlocked as long as I'm in Bluetooth range of the phone.

I like being able to choose whether I route a call to my handset or to my Bluetooth east piece right from the watch.

I like being able to see a text message on the watch.

I like being able to take an very quick photo.

I like being able to make a quick voice memo.

I like that it will vibrate if I walk away and leave my phone behind...

I love being able to skip songs in my play list easily while driving.

I like initiating calls from the watch and immediately rooting them to my earpiece right from the watch.

Lots of neat functions. My Rolex and omega have become a bit lonely.

Posted via Android Central App

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I was just at sprint store,, worker ask me if I wanted a watch and I said "no way,, to expensive". He said he would give it to me for 40 percent off. I said hell ya.. 165.00 later charged to my sprint account and I actually love it

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know why I can't share photos right from gear? The option to share is faded out.

AuburnGrad

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I was just at sprint store,, worker ask me if I wanted a watch and I said "no way,, to expensive". He said he would give it to me for 40 percent off. I said hell ya.. 165.00 later charged to my sprint account and I actually love it

Wonder if I can get any sort of deal else where. I am on Verizon, or maybe time to find someone with Sprint.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Funny,, the gang that works at my corporate sprint store are a bit shady looking lol. But I have bought 5 expensive devices from these dude's.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae