- 13 Posts
So, i've had the note 3 for a month now and really like it. However I previously had a Nexus 4 and absolutely loved stock Android and the early access to OS upgrades etc...
I know this is personal preference but help would be appreciated.
Do I sacrifice the large screen, better RAM etc... and jump ship back to a Nexus 5 or put up with touchwiz?
Ps I know there are other launchers out there which I've tried. But I simply prefer the stock android experience.
Sent from my Galaxy note 3
- 10-31-2013, 05:06 PM #2
I personally wouldn't do it. I was in your position last year. I bought the Note 2 on launch day and when the Nexus 4 came out, I jumped ship and went with the Nexus. The N4 is a great phone and it was more than capable of meeting my needs. Plus the price was hard to beat. But I always regretted giving up my Note 2. So this year, I vowed not to make the same mistake. The Note 2 was just better than the N4 and I believe the same is true this year with the Note 3 and N5. So I'm not switching. Of course this is just my personal opinion.
Scribbled on my Note 3.
- 11-01-2013, 07:21 PM #3
- By kernhills in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2013, 09:16 PM
- By K8ie1982 in forum HTC Desire CReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2013, 05:55 PM
- By ChrisinTexas79 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2013, 10:37 PM
- By cjl100gs in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2013, 06:02 AM
- By cjl100gs in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2013, 10:38 PM