- 10 Posts
Screen Lock - Can't get back to swipe
Most of the time, my phone is with me - in my pocket or at my work area, so I don't need to use a pin or combination. I put in a pin for when it was needed (FoxFi) but now I can't get it back to swipe - the "Swipe" section is grayed out in the "Select screen lock" section and it says "Turned off by administrator, encryption policy, or credential storage."
Any idea what I need to do to get swipe access back?
- 10-31-2013, 07:02 PM #2
- 11-01-2013, 02:00 AM #4
- 11-24-2013, 12:00 PM #5
- By Ry in forum Moto XReplies: 28Last Post: 11-19-2013, 11:27 PM
- By awesomedeals88 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 42Last Post: 11-02-2013, 10:40 AM
- By jeno27 in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2013, 06:35 PM
- By ala slipknot in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2013, 06:32 PM
- By Sejla H in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2013, 04:58 PM