UK Note 3 signal issues
Peeps in the UK
Does anyone else find the note 3 to have worse signal strength than there last device in the uk.
My old S2 would always get a signal ( it was only a 2G signal ) but that was enought to get call, text and emails.
Now I can never get one and I have to go outside my office at work now. Even then before I would get a 3G signal and now I am down to a 2G outaide.
Anyone else having issues.
I am on Vodafone
Typed out on my Note 3 PhabletSamsung Galaxy Note 3 Running Stock JellyBean 4.3
- 11-01-2013, 12:12 PM #2
- 172 Posts
But on the other hand, when I connect my N3 to my audi bluetooth interface. I noticed when my N3 has full service my car shows always 1 bar less..
I must say the call quality of the iphone 5 was much better.
Also the isolation of sound, it's like the sound is coming from the backside of the phone. Not handy when it's silent at home and my gf is around lol. She's hearing everything on the other side of the line
Note: I'm not from the uk but we're sharing the same EU phone I think with the same European bands
Posted via Android Central App
- By SAFE58 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 11-13-2013, 06:16 PM
- By stiernan1968 in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 6Last Post: 11-11-2013, 01:28 PM
- By forestforghosts in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2013, 08:32 AM
- By Preach2k in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 11-05-2013, 12:11 AM
- By Anish Amatya in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2013, 06:32 AM