Had to Force Stop my magazines. Non stop crashes.

semp1

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
It's just ridiculous that Samsung put out this software with such buggy problems. It's non stop crashes are unacceptable. So I force stopped it and just won't put it back on.

Posted via My Galaxy Note 3

semp1

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I had to give up on it too. And it is turned off but an accidental swipe up brings it back.

Sent from my rotary dial landline phone

Yeah same problem here. There's no way to turn this thing off completely. What a huge fail by Samsung . They should stop trying to copy every good idea (Blinkfeed) by other companies and just focus on the phones. Not once does some one say "oh man my magazines is great I need a note 3"

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
That was the first thing I did was to turn it off. Mine doesn't pull up if I swipe from the bottom, but I am not using stock home screen either.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

semp1

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
That was the first thing I did was to turn it off. Mine doesn't pull up if I swipe from the bottom, but I am not using stock home screen either.

What are you using

fsramos

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
There are a few threads regarding My Magazine stopping responding or crahsing, mine starting to crash a week after i bouthg the phone, i am not sure what changed. I got it working just unchecking everything except the one that says Personal, and move it to the first place, i unchecked everything else. Most likely the app was timing out getting info for all the categories at once. I also noticed that My Magazine was using 160Mb of my Ram, cleared and restarted the app from the Management App. So far so good.

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I had go launcher for a couple of weeks with no issues. Have you tried disabling my magazine?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1