How to keep the screen always on?

ozgurs

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I want to use the phone in my car as navigation device,
But it turns off the screen automatically. Is there a way to keep the screen always on? When it uses some apps or when it is at specific places?

thx with best wishes..

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
The screen stays on when in navigation. You can also install a widget to toggle screen always on.

Posted via Android Central App

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I guess the question is are you using maps or navigation. Is it giving you turn by turn directions.

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 3

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Go into developers options, check 'keep screen on while plugged in', then plug your phone in while you are driving.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Well,unfortunately it turns the screen off while using Google maps... thanks ...

Note III / Tapatalk app

I guess the question is are you using maps or navigation. Is it giving you turn by turn directions.

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 3

This. Are you having to hit the arrow to see the directions step by step? If so you're doing it wrong.

If you go to turn by turn navigation it will not turn the screen off.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

adelcastillo78

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Well,unfortunately it turns the screen off while using Google maps... thanks ...

Note III / Tapatalk app

The navigation in Google maps is designed to turn the screen off if you are far from the next turn. It's done to save power. But if you want the screen on all the time. There are apps for thst.

Posted via Android Central App