Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By zmann
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

Default Galaxy Note 3 Camera

Hi everyone, i was wondering if any Note 3 owners can provide me with some help. Ive ordered my Nexus 5 and its been dispatched, however i was informed of an excellent deal that i could take out on a Note 3 so i am now contemplating refusing the nexus parcel and taking out a new 2 year contract on the note 3. I have watched every good review of the Note 3 i could find but none go indepth with the camera. I was wondering if any owners of the phone could give there opinion on it?
    Having a good camera is a massive plus for me and could very well win the race as to which phone i end up with.

Default Re: Galaxy Note 3 Camera

Im very impessed with mine..... its sharp, fast and takes great video as well.

Some reviews say its not so great in low light but ive come from a galaxy s2 so its soooo much better.....

Posted via Android Central App...Galaxy note3.

ROM
    Stock Note 2

Nobody knows how good the camera on the Nexus 5 will be .... I have looked at the sample images taken with the Nexus 5 & not one is any better than what you would get from the Note 3! Some people have had problems with the Note 3 camera & I think maybe some of them have some defect. But mine & many others feel the camera on the Note 3 is great. As Photographer the Note 3 & all other cell phone cameras suck! As a consumer with a cell phone camera, the Note 3 has a fantastic camera & 4k video is great!

Cheers & good luck with your future purchase, Jon
    Have Note 2 & ordered Verizon 32gb/64gb Note 3 in white

So why did you pick the Nexus 5 originally. What about it got your attention.

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 3
    Craig
    Phone :: BB880>>BB9000>>Captivate>>Galaxy Note1>>Galaxy Note 3
    Tablet :: B&N Nook >> Xoom >> Nexus 10
    Game/Mini-PC :: Zealz G802 >> Ouya
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mavrrick View Post
    So why did you pick the Nexus 5 originally. What about it got your attention.

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 3
    Great question. I think it was that ive never owned a nexus device so wanted to try something new, over the last year and a half ive owned the S3, the note 2, and iphone 5, an s4 and a htc one, guess i know its time to settle so want to make the right choice lol. Im not the biggest fan of touchwiz but i like the whole 'phablet' thing
    and my need for at least a capable smart phone camera comes from having a 3 and a half year old son and like a previous comment stated; no smartphone camera is that great but your smartphone is always going to be the easiest and most convenient way of grabbing a pic whenever the opportunity arises

Love the camera. Best camera phone I have ever used as far as quality of pictures

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
    love my evo.
    Walchaar6 likes this.

Some say the processing adds too much sharpness. I've found this to be true of a lot of my images, even under great lighting conditions. With that said, I'm fine because I usually edit before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/02/ajyhe7eh.jpgLove the camera. Best camera phone I have ever used as far as quality of pictures

What were your settings on this photo? Thank you.

Palm Treo line > Blackberry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW - the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 😊
    Palm Treo 600/650/700P/Centro/Blackberry Curve 8330/Tour 9630/Bold 9650/HTC EVO 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SII Touch 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SIII Touch LTE!!!

At the risk of being labeled a troll, I find the Note 3 camera very disappointing. There are plenty of threads on this forum that reflect that many people feel the same way.

The Note 2, on the other hand, has the best cell phone camera I've ever used.

sent from my Note 3
    Note 3
    Note 8.0
    Nexus 10

Had an iphone, note 2, blackberry z10 and now note 3.

As i always use cellphone cams in capturing diff things, i find the note 3 the best out of the 4, followed by the z10, then the note 2, lastly the iphone, because it was an older model.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    177 Global Posts

Note 3 is the best cellphone camera I have ever used.

Global Posts
    46 Global Posts

I would tend to agree that the Note 3 has a very good camera. This shot was taken with regular auto settings. I could not ask for much better out of a cell phone camera.Galaxy Note 3 Camera-2013-10-26-11.39.34.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rivencap View Post
    What were your settings on this photo? Thank you.

Palm Treo line > Blackberry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW - the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 😊
    This photo was taken in the normal setting, auto,, no flash, just opened the camera app and shot the picture.

love my evo.

I wouldn't refuse the nexus 5 you could probably turn it and make some cash

Posted via Android Central App