- 46 Posts
Good Battery Life
I need maximum possible battery life since I don't like to be tethered to a charger or worried about my phones battery all day.
It's supposed to be a convenience not something I need to babysit.
I am more than a moderate user.
I remembered that amoled screens only use power for pixels that are not black.
I found a wallpaper that is all black (app store) and set it up.
I also experimented with phones brightness setting. I Set it at. about 50 percent. I know (from this forum, thanks) that the 'Auto' setting can be adjusted but I haven't tried that yet.
Anyway, after a weeks testing, I am currently on battery for 22. 5 hours with 48 percent remaining.
IMHO that seems more than adequate.
What say you?
Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
- 11-02-2013, 10:03 AM #2
- 11-02-2013, 10:31 AM #4
- 11-02-2013, 10:41 AM #5
- 886 Posts
Re: Good Battery Life
I don't have any major features turned off, screen is on auto and I was on over 8 hours of conference calls the other day. I also had almost 3 hours of screen time. Off charge at 6 am and on at 11:30 PM with 30% remaining. I had a 5200 maH battery on my GS4 because I always worried about battery. I guess I don't have to worry anymore.
Posted via Android Central AppSamsung Galaxy S4 - AT&T
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE - VZ
Galaxy Note 8
Apple iPad3 - 64GB LTE
- By stepaul8 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 39Last Post: 11-05-2013, 06:22 AM
- By gzzzz in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2013, 09:10 AM
- By gottherim4 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 32Last Post: 11-03-2013, 10:49 AM
- By King Mustard in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2013, 12:59 AM
- By funlight in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2013, 09:18 PM