Sell my nexus5 and keep the note3?

andymacnexus

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Well the new nexus 5 is impressive and I really like it including the Ok Google voice activation.
I can now sell my S4 Google edition.

But I can't bring myself to sell the note 3.
It's a superb phone with great functions and the screen is great to type on. Spen also adds good functions especially for my job.

Think I will have to keep 2 phones for now, just need to be careful with sim in note 3 as it gets easily damaged if you take it out too many times due to there not being a spring lock on it.

Or shall I just sell my nexus 5 and wait for kitkat to arrive on n3?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I personally wouldn't choose the Nexus 5 over the Note 3, but you are lucky having either one. Both are great smartphones.

Scribbled from my incredible Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

andymacnexus

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I personally wouldn't choose the Nexus 5 over the Note 3, but you are lucky having either one. Both are great smartphones.

Scribbled from my incredible Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Thanks I just had to buy a nexus5 yesterday and I intended to keep just one phone , but now I'm in a quandary as to which one to keep. I wonder how soon kitkat will be OTA on the note3.

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
No rush, keep both for two weeks, at least until you figure out all kitkat has to offer, so no regret afterwards.

Posted via Android Central App

semp1

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I like the nexus 5 a lot. I would just keep both. Use the 5 when a smaller device is called for. Unless you just truly don't want to be wasteful. I think the note offers everything the nexus offers and more. The battery life when it decides to be on the note is incomparable to any phone. Nexus is the same as the other present flagships. Right there the note has the edge

Posted via My Galaxy Note 3

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I would keep both... obviously $$ isn't an issue if u have both... so just enjoy both and switch between both from time to time... now if $$ is an issue and u want to recover some cash then I recommend keeping the GN3... don't get me wrong the N5 is a beast of a phone but is it really much "better" than the GN3??? Whatever u decide, ur still going to have a great phone... just my $0.02...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

semp1

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I would keep both... obviously $$ isn't an issue if u have both... so just enjoy both and switch between both from time to time... now if $$ is an issue and u want to recover some cash then I recommend keeping the GN3... don't get me wrong the N5 is a beast of a phone but is it really much "better" than the GN3??? Whatever u decide, ur still going to have a great phone... just my $0.02...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

What ever sells for more used on eBay keep. I'm thinking the nexus does but the note 3 is better in my opinion.

Posted via My Galaxy Note 3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae