Substantial signal difference between voice and data
On my Verizon note 3, I sometimes see substantial signal difference between voice (CDMA) and lte. I guess I must be a little further from the cdma antenna. Anyone else see this?
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro"...Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab 8.9 and Tab 7.7 do not infringe Apple’s Community registered design..." - Excerpt from Apple's website
- By jcastag in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2013, 08:31 AM
- By kb1123 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2013, 12:09 AM
- By andymacnexus in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 11-02-2013, 11:58 PM
- By Mr_X2 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2013, 01:18 PM
- By SpookDroid in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2013, 10:27 AM