S-Note or Evernote deleted my file!

AbuShahid

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

So I have my S-Note synced and backed up to Evernote. I created two few notebooks weeks ago, one of which is locked (password-protected). Today I noticed that all of a sudden the protected disappeared :eek:. I searched for it using S Finder, I looked for it in the Files manager, but couldn't find it anywhere.

What's happening here? Did Evernote delete the locked file? Is it possible to retrieve the file? How can I prevent this from heppening again?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

So I have my S-Note synced and backed up to Evernote. I created two few notebooks weeks ago, one of which is locked (password-protected). Today I noticed that all of a sudden the protected disappeared :eek:. I searched for it using S Finder, I looked for it in the Files manager, but couldn't find it anywhere.

What's happening here? Did Evernote delete the locked file? Is it possible to retrieve the file? How can I prevent this from heppening again?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you

Have you tried in the s-pen app menu>import ? To recover things from the cloud. Or you can go in to ever note, manually download the file, and open it

Posted via Android Central App

AbuShahid

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried in the s-pen app menu>import ? To recover things from the cloud. Or you can go in to ever note, manually download the file, and open it

Posted via Android Central App

Yes I did try both. Evernote has the other notebook that was not deleted (the one not protected) and another note that I myself deleted from S-Note... That's what's making me wounder, I have deleted a note myself but it's still in Evernote, so how come this other note got deleted from both S-Note and Evernote?!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital