- 1 Posts
stock email notification doesn't stay on status bar
This problem has been annoying me since I got this phone. I'm using the stock email. I have three email account synced.
I set the sync schedule to be pushed, and I checked the notification option.
Email notification arrives on time, also shows the unread number on the shortcut icon.
But the notification which supposed to be shown on my status bar seems not staying long. Sometimes I get my phone, turn on screen, no notification on top of status bar but only the red label next to my email shortcut.
Sometimes while I'm playing my phone, the email arrives with notification on status bar and it disapeard in 2 seconds.
Desperately need help. And thanks for the responds.
Posted via Android Central App
- 11-04-2013, 06:18 PM #2
Re: stock email notification doesn't stay on status bar
The are more threads about this. It happens to me and a lot of other people. Guess, we'll have to wait for an update.
Palm Treo line > Blackberry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW - the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 😊Palm Treo 600/650/700P/Centro/Blackberry Curve 8330/Tour 9630/Bold 9650/HTC EVO 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SII Touch 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SIII Touch LTE!!!
- 11-04-2013, 09:54 PM #3
- By Beheima in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2013, 05:58 PM
- By Jeff Hall3 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-04-2013, 10:40 PM
- By angry english in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 11-04-2013, 03:25 PM
- By mjdelaney80 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2013, 02:07 PM
- By Matt74uk in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2013, 12:04 PM