- 1 Posts
Note 3 Flaw??
Maybe it's just me but anyone else have a problem with the Email delete button bring right above the phones home button? If I have an email open and I press the home button I always end up deleting the email. Anyone have a fix for this??
Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
- 11-04-2013, 04:46 PM #2
Re: Note 3 Flaw??
I usually hit the back button to exit out of email rather than hitting the home button. Maybe give that a try. My only other suggestion would be smaller fingers so you don't hit delete at the same time as the home button but that's really not a viable solution sorry I couldn't help myself, I've had a long day...[I]Been there, done that...
iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, Lumia 900, Lumia 920, Samsung GS3, GS4, GS4 Active, HTC One Dev Ed, LG G2,Moto X and now Samsung Note 3
- 11-04-2013, 05:00 PM #3
- 11-04-2013, 07:49 PM #4
- 11-04-2013, 09:47 PM #5
- By Josh Easley in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 11-21-2013, 12:45 AM
- By purplehaze50o in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 19Last Post: 11-09-2013, 04:26 AM
- By luminous23 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2013, 10:55 PM
- By yulandop in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2013, 09:10 PM
- By mouglie2 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2013, 03:47 PM