(Review) Supcase Unicorn Beetle Premium Hybrid Case

nchopp

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Description:The Supcase Unicorn Beetle Premium Hybrid Case (that's a mouthful) is a hybrid protective case. It's a combination of soft TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) and hard polycarbonate. There are there cutouts on the top - one for the IR blaster, one for the mic, and one for the headphone port. There are overlay buttons for the power and volume controls. The bottom has an opening for the USB port, speaker, and stylus.

Included:
  • Case

Pros:
  • Size - it's a great balance of protection and practicality. Let's face it, the Note series is already a bit unwieldy, and a big bulky Otterbox will just make it even worse.
  • Materials - I like the combination of the matte and glossy on the rear. Overall it feels very sturdy, and has a nice appearance.

Cons:
  • None I've noticed thus far.

Summary: A solid case that will be staying on my phone - at least until Urban Armor Gear (UAG) releases their Note 3 case. ;)

Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Note 3 Case 1

Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Note 3 Case 3

Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Note 3 Case 2

Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Note 3 Case 6

Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Note 3 Case 8

Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Note 3 Case 7

Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Note 3 Case 2 1

Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Note 3 Case 2 2

Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Note 3 Case 2 3

This image is a bit deceptive, since the phone inserts into the case - it doesn't add this much depth.

Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Note 3 Case 2 4

Last edited:

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Could you please post a picture of the back of the case from the same angle as picture 7 or 8? I am trying to figure out how much depth the back adds.

Thanks.

nchopp

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
They slant the top of the phone up just a little bit, it seems to keep the camera off whatever surface you set it down on.

sal the wop

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I got the same case......

I like that it doesn't attract finger prints and the sides are textured for grip.

Highly recommend

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana