Note 3 Slim Armor View is COMING SOON!

Awesome Chase

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if they'll have shipping problems like they had with the Neo Hybrid. I ended up loving the case after I eventually received it though. Love the feel of it and how it added just the right of (still slim) bluk and weight.

jfoofoo

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
That should be expected from Spigen, not saying it's ok but this company is famous for slow responses and show shipping.
I always make sure when I buy anything from them it's not something I will need "Soon" cause it rarely happens.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Coming soon is such a relative term and without any general window of delivery or a pre-order page what good is it. I mean put up a pre-order page, that way people who have been waiting get it and they can manage their stock levels better. More importantly have Amazon.com fulfill them and skip their own crappy shipping process.

Beantown Bashers

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Soon?

OK?

So can someone quantify soon.

Spigen is missing the boat with this case.

I am getting it in spite of how they respond.

Sadly I may get one black and one white. (Will put on the one that matches my mood in the morning)

Yes I like the case that much, sad but true.

Posted via Android Central App

KiltedMP

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Before I purchase this case, I want to know if they will have the S-view functionality like the stock case. Doesn't seem likely if the current case just snaps in place. It'll need the little adapter as in the Samsung case and a magnet on the cover. I'll just wait for the reviews and see what happens...

Victoria Valentin

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm also curious about this as well. I think that's why they haven't gotten the case out sooner. Seems like Samsung doesn't want any 3rd party using this feature. Hopefully Spigen can make it work :D Looking forward to it.

Victoria Valentin

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Soon?

OK?

So can someone quantify soon.

Spigen is missing the boat with this case.

I am getting it in spite of how they respond.

Sadly I may get one black and one white. (Will put on the one that matches my mood in the morning)

Yes I like the case that much, sad but true.

Posted via Android Central App

From a recent post (on facebook) their aim is the end of this month. Let's see if they make it. I feel it's worth waiting for. True it would have been nice if they added it to the line up since the beginning but what's done is done :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa