1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I've posted this before but it's unbelievable that Samsung released this phone with my magazines gar

Constant crashes making the phone freeze even when it's not opened to the app itself. This is the kind of thing that doesn't happen with other companies. And the fact that it's been a month and Samsung hasn't sent a fix out makes you question them as a company. It's actually amazing they get such high ratings in quality. The fact that the option to shut it off isn't there and just force stop is unacceptable.

Posted via My Galaxy Note 3
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Default Re: I've posted this before but it's unbelievable that Samsung released this phone with my magazines

Quote Originally Posted by semp1 View Post
    Constant crashes making the phone freeze even when it's not opened to the app itself. This is the kind of thing that doesn't happen with other companies. And the fact that it's been a month and Samsung hasn't sent a fix out makes you question them as a company. It's actually amazing they get such high ratings in quality. The fact that the option to shut it off isn't there and just force stop is unacceptable.

I've never gotten a My Magazine crash, but I disabled it from the home button on day one. Is it while you are using the app?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: I've posted this before but it's unbelievable that Samsung released this phone with my magazines

Mine has always worked perfect.

I get constant crashes as well! It becomes very annoying!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Yeah I actually haven't heard until now any one that hasn't gotten crashes did you guys even set it up?

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Try updating all your Samsung apps. Most people don't like the app but if you give it a chance it has some great content

Quote Originally Posted by biggerfasterstronger24 View Post
    Try updating all your Samsung apps. Most people don't like the app but if you give it a chance it has some great content

I actually do use the app. I get constant force closes even when not using the app.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I also disable the app from the home button and I do not get crashes

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
    love my evo.

I use Magazines multiple times a day and to my recollection never had it crash. I really enjoy the short bursts of news delivered this way, and even find the page flipping well done.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by biggerfasterstronger24 View Post

All my Samsung apps are up to date.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3