Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Your welcome people..... ;)

Hey guys,
    I don't know if this has been posted yet or not. If there's already a post for this then I'm sorry for repost.
    Anyways, I was bored and went on samsung website to check on the note 3 battery. It let me add to cart and let me use the 50% coupon.
    can someone try it to see if it will work for you guys too? My total with tax and shipping is a round $25.26

use this code for 50% off
    rv18623
    Last edited by jeepzilla; 11-06-2013 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Bad link

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

Default Re: Your welcome people..... ;)

404 error.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2

Link not working....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I already had my own code, but I was waiting for the spare battery charging system to get back in stock. I was supposed to get an email when it was back in stock, but I never did. Oh well, I just ordered it, thanks for the heads up. they get sold out really quick.

BTW I hope you bought the spare battery charging system and not just the battery. The cost the same.

BTW I tried your code before I tried mine and it works.

I'm waiting for the battery and charged combo for 3 9.99 . still say not in stock. I have a code for 50 dollars I am waiting to use

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
    love my evo.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Yup....

ROM
    Android 4.1.1, 4.0.3, 4.1

Quote Originally Posted by jeepzilla View Post
    Hey guys,
    I don't know if this has been posted yet or not. If there's already a post for this then I'm sorry for repost.
    Anyways, I was bored and went on samsung website to check on the note 3 battery. It let me add to cart and let me use the 50% coupon.
    can someone try it to see if it will work for you guys too? My total with tax and shipping is a round $25.26

use this code for 50% off
    rv18623
    Yeah, that's a no go... if you poke around to find the GN3 battery (EB-B800BUBESTA) This item is out of stock... maybe this has something to do with the link not working... Btw, the cart will not apply any coupon code because it wants to place in back order status... Ya,

~ScottGeek

May the Tech Be with You

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Thanks so much for sharing!
    Does anyone know if the Samsung store ever has the same charger the Note 3 shipped with in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I'm waiting for the battery and charged combo for 3 9.99 . still say not in stock. I have a code for 50 dollars I am waiting to use

It says "coming soon", but I just ordered one!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGeek View Post
    Yeah, that's a no go... if you poke around to find the GN3 battery (EB-B800BUBESTA) This item is out of stock... maybe this has something to do with the link not working... Btw, the cart will not apply any coupon code because it wants to place in back order status... Ya,

~ScottGeek

Check again, I just tried to buy another and they are still available.
    Quote Originally Posted by desdesdes View Post
    Thanks so much for sharing!
    Does anyone know if the Samsung store ever has the same charger the Note 3 shipped with in stock?
    They have had the charging block since last year, but it comes with a USB 2.0 cable, not a USB 3.0 cable, but i have plenty of those around the house.

I actually got my extra OEM charging block from eBay for a fraction of the cost.

Global Posts
    477 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOPK 24 w/ GLaDOS

I'm thinking of getting the spare battery charger or 32 GB memory card. I'm using a 16 right now and I'd love the extra storage.

Sent from my Black on Black Verizon Note 3

Got all the way through to finalizing the order and then it told me out of stock :-(

Posted via Android Central App

Same here

love my evo.

Quote Originally Posted by sux2bu View Post
    It says "coming soon", but I just ordered one!

Check again, I just tried to buy another and they are still available.

They have had the charging block since last year, but it comes with a USB 2.0 cable, not a USB 3.0 cable, but i have plenty of those around the house.

I actually got my extra OEM charging block from eBay for a fraction of the cost.

I purchased mine from ebay as well. The price Samsung charges is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by milisivana View Post
    I purchased mine from ebay as well. The price Samsung charges is ridiculous.
    the ebay ones are supposedly knockoffs, but im not sure how much that really matters for a charger
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Email Just said mine shipped

Thread title should say "You're" not "your"
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TXGTOU View Post
    Thread title should say "You're" not "your"
    I've been waiting to say that for a long time, but since I don't own a Note 3 I didn't feel qualified to post that so cheers to you

Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by icnmayhem View Post
    the ebay ones are supposedly knockoffs, but im not sure how much that really matters for a charger
    I only buy used OEM stuff from eBay sellers in the US. That and knowing what to look for assures that I don't accidentally buy fake stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by sux2bu View Post
    I only buy used OEM stuff from eBay sellers in the US. That and knowing what to look for assures that I don't accidentally buy fake stuff.
    The ironic thing is most of the accessories are made in China anyways. Knock off or not, 2A is 2A.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    The ironic thing is most of the accessories are made in China anyways. Knock off or not, 2A is 2A.
    I did order two chargers from a China ebayer and they were junk, they got very hot and drained my Note 3 battery. They were also missing the UL logo. I searched until I found someone who was selling true OEM chargers that DID have the UL logo, and they worked fine. Both incidences were made in China. So buyer beware.

What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2

Quote Originally Posted by msndrstood View Post
    I did order two chargers from a China ebayer and they were junk, they got very hot and drained my Note 3 battery. They were also missing the UL logo. I searched until I found someone who was selling true OEM chargers that DID have the UL logo, and they worked fine. Both incidences were made in China. So buyer beware.

Then just get a refund... those guys really dislike bad feedback. I only buy from sellers 99% or better rating.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    Then just get a refund... those guys really dislike bad feedback. I only buy from sellers 99% or better rating.
    He did have a 99.2% rating, he offered a discount on my next purchase, no refund. Right. I declined. It was like 3 bucks for each. I just won't use him again, and i buy a lot of phone stuff on eBay. I spend about $100-150 a year. It's not worth the hassle to me to fight him over 6 bucks. He got 2 stars from me for that little fiasco.

What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2