Screen Protector on Otter Box

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
How many of you that are planning on getting the Otter Box Defender plan on removing the screen protector and using a different one. I've always taken it off and used a separate one I'm hoping I can use a glass protector this time.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I tried that once and didn't like it. We will see how it goes with this one. Should have mine soon.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I always loved the Otterbox Cases but hated that the belt clips broke so easily. This time around although I have the Spigen Neo Hybrid. I think I am going to go with the Spigen S-View case coming soon.

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I like the otter box, but man their false screen kills the bonus of having a 1080P display. They do their job so it's hard to knock them though

Posted via Android Central App

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I tried that once and didn't like it. We will see how it goes with this one. Should have mine soon.

I've done that as well and didn't like it. Why not just get the Commuter if you're gonna do that?

from a '14 Note 10.1

icnmayhem

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Wel, the Defenders are always two layers. A hard plastic inner layer and a separable rubber outer layer.

Sorry, I meant the difference between the Defender and the commuter, are they the same case except that the defender has a screen protector and a carrying case? If so, I'll save. $15.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I meant the difference between the Defender and the commuter, are they the same case except that the defender has a screen protector and a carrying case? If so, I'll save. $15.

I've never had a Commuter, only the Defenders. Do the plastic and rubber layers on the Commuter separate like they do on the Defender? I think the Defenders may offer better all-around drop/shock protection.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I've done that as well and didn't like it. Why not just get the Commuter if you're gonna do that?

from a '14 Note 10.1

That's a good point but for some reason I just don't like the commuter series. I'm not fond of the looks I guess. Some irrational reason like that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams