Samsung Clock and Weather widget.
I like the clock/weather widget but wish samsung would make a 4X1 option.
I don't really want to install a 3rd party app such as HD Widgets, BeWeather or Beautiful Widgets just for this.
Posted via Android Central App
- 11-10-2013, 05:13 AM #2
Re: Samsung Clock and Weather widget.
No options unless you install a 3rd party app.
I agree with you though. A 4x1 option would have a been better. What I use is the timely clock widget because I love the font and style and just use google now to see the weather. If Goggle Now weather widget had a transparent option, I would add that to my home screen under timely. That would be a perfect option for me.Note 3 / Note 2 / S4 / Moto X / hTc ONE / LG G2
- By moonkill1023 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 8Last Post: 03-30-2014, 03:44 PM
- By Manny Cabral Courtemanche in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 01-09-2014, 12:53 PM
- By nate99 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2013, 11:44 PM
- By Icebox297 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2013, 11:00 AM
- By secrecyguy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2013, 01:14 AM