Good Navigation app for Note 3?

john248

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone suggest a good nav app for the Note 3? Would be great if it used the S-pen but not necessary. I'm disappointed with Maps and its nav features or rather.. they've been taken away.

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
There are several good apps for navigation. There are paid and free. There are ones such as Google and map quest that need a data connection as well as those that download to your phone and do not require a data connection. There are some designed to use waypoints that are good for hunting or Geo cacheing. Your question is very broad.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

emiinn

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I use copilot. I can say it's the best free navigation app there is.
I think waze is better but it needs data all the time and waze made unnecessary data on my iphone each time I used that's why I never tried it on Android. I hate apps that are 50 mb in the beginning and while using they expand to a half a gig

Posted via Android Central App

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I generally use Google Maps most often, and really like waze for the crowdsourcing piece. We'll see how well it's melded into Google Maps down the road (pun intended).

As for alternatives, try NavFree, MapQuest, Sygic. All are top notch.

Cheers

Adamsberg

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Google Maps for very short trips. But living in Europe there is roaming all around, therefore one needs offline navigation. Paid app Navigon by Garmin has a navigation quality and features that even the old Google Maps 6 never reached :)

emiinn

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Is waze only making unnecessary data by me? Can someone screenshot his waze data?
In the beginning it's fine till I navigate to a few places..

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon