Teamviewer controlling Note 3 from PC (doesn't appear to be working on Note 3)

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Just curious if anyone has this downloaded and if they had any success with it. As far as I can tell, this works currently on the Galaxy S3 and other Galaxy items. I haven't been able to find the right combination to get it to work on my N3. Granted, I don't really need it installed on my phone as much as I need it installed on a family member's phone (they actually have an SIII). Hopefully Teamviewer will get it working on the Note 3, if it's not a setting that I'm missing.

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Still not working on my Note 3, but I had my mother install this application on her phone and OMG it's a life saver! Walking her through issues she was having was easy. File transfer, and helping her with email stuff was also extremely easy. The best part is she sees what's happening on her screen so she will hopefully learn how to use her phone a little more efficient.

MilnerR

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Works fine on my note 3 to control my windows 8 machine at home. I've got Teamviewer 9 beta running on the pc. Completely seamless, just make sure you've set up your pc correctly to allow remote control and add a password.

JLadd4420

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Mine works fine with my Note 3 controlling my PC, but it does not work when I want my PC to control my Note 3. It just displays a black screen.

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Works fine on my note 3 to control my windows 8 machine at home. I've got Teamviewer 9 beta running on the pc. Completely seamless, just make sure you've set up your pc correctly to allow remote control and add a password.

I can get Teamviewer to control my PC from my cell phone, I'm trying to get it to work the other way around, from PC to Cell phone, that's where I'm not able to get it to work. I've seen other articles that are showing similar issues. I'm guessing it's a compatibility issue with the app itself.

MilnerR

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't aware that the software was supposed to work like that. My understanding was that the mobile apps were simple client apps for the server app running on your windows machine.

kristoph

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same results. I can connect and control my LG tablet but not my note 3. Seems to be a 4.3 issue.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk 4

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't aware that the software was supposed to work like that. My understanding was that the mobile apps were simple client apps for the server app running on your windows machine.

I can remote into my mother's phone from my computer to see what's going on when she says that it's not working correctly. It sure beats driving 1 hour to find out what's going on with her device.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Every day's a school day! Didn't know teamviewer could do that!

You have to use a different Teamviewer App (I think it's QS Teamviewer) and then you just launch Teamviewer on the device that needs support, and remote control it from your desktop. I find it's great when someone's having issues with their device and you aren't around.

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Just an FYI, teamviewer is finally working. I suggest checking it out. Kinda cool controlling my Note via my computer.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet