Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Any one else get the software update from ATT?

omega1300

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I got it - not totally sure what all it does - but the keyboard seems to be updated at least

Posted via Android Central App

mw383

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Just received it here in Mass. Completely broke WiFi. Nexus I'm typing on and computer are fine. Concern growing into frustration. Anyone else?

omega1300

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Everything smooth and good for me. That knox prevention error message has been fixed for like a week too (after a previous samsung update)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I got it and I am now sure what all it does.

First, broke the Wifi connection, unable to download apps from Google Play with an strange message that I "dont have enough storage available", and I have 24 GB free plus 61GB in Ext Storage. Cleaned Cache, reboot and still the same. Called ATT Support and complaint, one of their tech support, send reset commands to optimize the imei and after rebooting again, phone works fine for the last hour.

New fixes? I don't see the Knox error anymore.

P/D: They told me that this is a prep package update for Android 4.4 Kik Kat that starts rolling out tommorow for us. :):):)

omega1300

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Another update on Knox -

After restarting phone later this evening (after update installed this afternoon) knox prevention error is gone again. Hopefully gone for good!

So if you've gotten the update, try rebooting (if you haven't already)

xSIKZBEEx

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm not entirely sure what the Knox issue is. My phone is not rooted yet, if that matters.

I received the update today around 4PM. Pre-update, My Magazine - Here and Now would CONSTANTLY Force Close causing my system to freeze for 10+ seconds. The only reason I even enabled it was to turn off the "Press Home Button to Bring Up" thing. Literally everytime I used my phone, the force close would occur.

Since the update, it hasn't happened once. I'm REALLY hoping this update fixed that otherwise I'm selling my phone and just getting the Moto X or Nexus 5.

Edit: I forgot how to grammar.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel