Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Any one else get the software update from ATT?

M ehsaan qadri

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys I have att note 3 but I unlocked it and running on tmobile network and I still have att software updater app in the phone so I m wondering if I'm still able to get updates from their servers thanks

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Thats what they said. Call them.

Well I am just saying from experience. It would be a miracle if this is really prep for 4.4 to be released today. If they are dropping 4.4 today as you say I would have 4.4 on my Note 3 before I and many others get it on our nexus devices. I just don't see that happening.

jsreen

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Did the update last night. Got the knox error after my N3 did the reboot. I've had success clearing the cache and memory on it, and not seeing it return after that.

Posted via Android Central App

KevLar72

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I don't like the new keyboard ...
The update takes the "Mic" button away.

This is a must have for me ! Instead of texting and driving- I use the Mic to speak texts .

I switched over to Swype .

semp1

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm assuming it fixes the volume and makes it louder like the other carriers updates.

Posted via My Galaxy Note 3

renntech

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
I got the update a few days ago and my phabler has been freezing at random moments. I get this message " Google+ has stopped working". I've spoken to the Samsung employees at BestBuy, where I got the phablet, and they've suggested I factory reset the phablet.

It's driving me crazy. I love the N3 but since the update I hate the N3.

Any suggestions what to do as I love the N3.

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Correction....The update was for 4.3 as a prep. 4.4 Kik Kat will start rolling for Note 3 on January 10.

I got it and I am now sure what all it does.

First, broke the Wifi connection, unable to download apps from Google Play with an strange message that I "dont have enough storage available", and I have 24 GB free plus 61GB in Ext Storage. Cleaned Cache, reboot and still the same. Called ATT Support and complaint, one of their tech support, send reset commands to optimize the imei and after rebooting again, phone works fine for the last hour.

New fixes? I don't see the Knox error anymore.

P/D: They told me that this is a prep package update for Android 4.4 Kik Kat that starts rolling out tommorow for us. :):):)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Uninstall the Samsung Note Keyboard, ANT + and ANT + Plugins apps upgrades, then disable the apps and uninstall them. Reboot. Then reinstall the apps from a computer (not from your phone, will not let you) and reboot your mobile. From google play and push them to your phone. This steps fixed my Note 3 after the OTA update for 4.3 that was having Wifi, Google Play and Bluetooth connection issues. All now is working like the first day.

- - - Updated - - -

I got the update a few days ago and my phabler has been freezing at random moments. I get this message " Google+ has stopped working". I've spoken to the Samsung employees at BestBuy, where I got the phablet, and they've suggested I factory reset the phablet.

Uninstall the Samsung Note Keyboard, ANT + and ANT + Plugins apps upgrades, then disable the apps and uninstall them. Reboot. Then reinstall the apps from a computer (not from your phone, will not let you) and reboot your mobile. From google play and push them to your phone. This steps fixed my Note 3 after the OTA update for 4.3 that was having Wifi, Google Play and Bluetooth connection issues. All now is working like the first day.

Rob.G

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site

If it's that bad, I would do the factory reset. Just be sure everything is sync'd up and backed up. I did a factory reset to cure my battery issues, and it worked beautifully.

Rob

dpoverlord

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
If it's that bad, I would do the factory reset. Just be sure everything is sync'd up and backed up. I did a factory reset to cure my battery issues, and it worked beautifully.

Rob

My note 3 on reboot always says this:

Unfrotunately, Google+has stopped.

Ron Nelson

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I know this was quite a while ago but how did you get your update. I just gota note 3 att on tmobile netw and its looking for the att server not to mention no tethering hotspot

Deke218

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
You have an AT&T Note 3 for use on T-Mobile? Doesn't the AT&T version come with locked bootloader? Thought that was why people on AT&T were buying the T-Mobile version to use on the AT&T network.

Is your N3 unlocked? Did you change the APN settings for use on T-Mobile?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles