Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts

Default Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Extra Battery Kit

Just see it in youtube, a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Extra Battery Kit, but I don't know where can I buy it.

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Extra Battery Kit

Sprint Stores $49.99 Shop Android $59.99

Global Posts
    240 Global Posts

Why not get a rechargeable battery pack to recharge your phone and any other devices you have?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 4

Quote Originally Posted by pre1561 View Post
    Why not get a rechargeable battery pack to recharge your phone and any other devices you have?
    Speaking as someone who has used both, the internal battery is far more convenient.

Its smaller to carry around with you.
    It doesn't require you to plug it in so the phone remains small as you carry it around.
    Its more efficient in that 3200MA of power provide 3200MA to the phone. An external battery is going to need to be a lot larger to provide the same amount of power.
    Its less effort to use since you don't have to remember to plug it in in order to not have to deal with it later.

And the only downside is that it only charges the only device I usually have with me.

To me, that's a really good tradeoff.

I got mine at mobilefun.com.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

Just get an extended battery.

Generic 7500 extended battery. I'm happy with it. I always use extended batteries, I don't want to worry about the battery when I'm out all day.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2

Just like cases, I think all Note 3 owners have more than one battery for Note 3..

I just saw this on Ebay.. Supposed to be OEM too. Not a bad price for 2 + charger..If this is genuine OEM, it should have the NFC antenna.

2X3200MAH Battery Charger for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 III N9000 N9005 N9008 | eBay

In addition, I have these and so far they perform just like the OEM, however, I don't think they have the NFC antenna. Also, because of the demand, they have went through 3 hikes in price. When I purchased them, they were $15.99 Now, they are $18.99

Amazon.com: Caseology 2 X 3200 mAh Li-ion Replacement Battery for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Travel Wall Charger with USB Port (Non-NFC) [18-Month Warranty]: Cell Phones & Accessories

Both of these are less then half of the $50+ for the one they are selling at Samsung and carriers..

You should have gotten a coupon from Samsung when you registered your phone with them. And you can pick up the charger and spare battery on their site, with the coupon.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

i did not get a coupon.

What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by msndrstood View Post
    i did not get a coupon.

Did you register your device on samsung? Once you register your device, they send you a coupon via email.

My Note 3 and Gear are about 40 days old. Both working perfectly. I think I will register both of them with Samsung.. Seems everything to gain on that and nothing to lose...

Quote Originally Posted by AuburnGrad View Post
    You should have gotten a coupon from Samsung when you registered your phone with them. And you can pick up the charger and spare battery on their site, with the coupon.
    It hasn't even come into stock yet

Global Posts
    369 Global Posts

I picked mine up at the Sprint store. $49 had in stock.
    Macbook Air 13" 2013 | iMac 27' 2011 | iPhone 5s 64GB | Xperia Z2

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by dt808 View Post
    Did you register your device on samsung? Once you register your device, they send you a coupon via email.
    maybe it went to junk mail, I'll have to check, thanks!

What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2

I got a coupon code for 50 bucks.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
    love my evo.

Global Posts
    240 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrMLK View Post
    Speaking as someone who has used both, the internal battery is far more convenient.

Its smaller to carry around with you.
    It doesn't require you to plug it in so the phone remains small as you carry it around.
    Its more efficient in that 3200MA of power provide 3200MA to the phone. An external battery is going to need to be a lot larger to provide the same amount of power.
    Its less effort to use since you don't have to remember to plug it in in order to not have to deal with it later.

And the only downside is that it only charges the only device I usually have with me.

To me, that's a really good tradeoff.

I got mine at mobilefun.com.
    I haven't had any of those problem's for 2 phones now. But I don't mind the extra to carry around. And I can charge my tab 3 7.0. I spend time in the woods with no power so I guess it's personal preference.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 4
    Thanked by:
    fkpalm 

What really i only got a half off under 50 dollars coupon

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by cehowardNote3 View Post
    Just like cases, I think all Note 3 owners have more than one battery for Note 3..

I just saw this on Ebay.. Supposed to be OEM too. Not a bad price for 2 + charger..If this is genuine OEM, it should have the NFC antenna.

2X3200MAH Battery Charger for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 III N9000 N9005 N9008 | eBay

In addition, I have these and so far they perform just like the OEM, however, I don't think they have the NFC antenna. Also, because of the demand, they have went through 3 hikes in price. When I purchased them, they were $15.99 Now, they are $18.99

Amazon.com: Caseology 2 X 3200 mAh Li-ion Replacement Battery for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Travel Wall Charger with USB Port (Non-NFC) [18-Month Warranty]: Cell Phones & Accessories

Both of these are less then half of the $50+ for the one they are selling at Samsung and carriers..
    Those are fake China batteries.

I bought the original Samsung battery and charger from the Samsung website with my coupon for 50% off. Paid like $24 with shipping. It said coming soon on the product page, but I ordered it last week and got it in a couple days.

Got this for free from my operator. Along with the Desktop dock.

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sux2bu View Post
    Those are fake China batteries.

I bought the original Samsung battery and charger from the Samsung website with my coupon for 50% off. Paid like $24 with shipping. It said coming soon on the product page, but I ordered it last week and got it in a couple days.
    That doesn't work for me. $39.99 for each with only $19.99 discount on one item

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by six8 View Post
    That doesn't work for me. $39.99 for each with only $19.99 discount on one item

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    You do realize the "Spare Battery Charging System" comes with the charger and battery for $39.99 right ($19.99 after the discount)? Not sure why anyone would buy JUST the battery for $39.99. It does suck that they go out of stock the same day they go back in stock. I guess the early bird gets the worm. I waited almost a month to snag mine.

Galaxy Note 3 Spare Battery Charging System

I ordered one for $40 not long ago. I rarely find the need to swap batteries but it's nice to have one when needed.