Does anyone use the Next Launcher 3D?

Victoria Valentin

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I bought it. I haven't tried it on the Note 3 yet so i'm not sure on the pen functionality.
Honestly though, I didn't find it worth the money from my experience using it. I think I paid $15 for it. Maybe a $5 price would have been better but I guess developers gotta eat. I insist on trying the trial to see if you like it :)

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I also own it used it with my S4 but have not tried it yet on the note 3. Was afraid I will lose the s pen functions. Maybe I will play with it over the weekend and report back.

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app

dragoro

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
I bought it. I haven't tried it on the Note 3 yet so i'm not sure on the pen functionality.
Honestly though, I didn't find it worth the money from my experience using it. I think I paid $15 for it. Maybe a $5 price would have been better but I guess developers gotta eat. I insist on trying the trial to see if you like it :)

I also own it used it with my S4 but have not tried it yet on the note 3. Was afraid I will lose the s pen functions. Maybe I will play with it over the weekend and report back.

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app

Thanks for the info guys!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol