Mugen 6500mAh extended battery for Galaxy Note 3 released w kickstand

deejayburnout

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Not sure its so.mething i would ever buy.

Not sure my Note 3 needs extra battery life. Gets me through the day no problem.

Typed out on my Note 3 Phablet

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I can't do it. I see value in this for people away from chargers for days, but being able to plug in every night makes buying this kind of a waste.

JLadd4420

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
6,500 mAH is A LOT of battery. Also it comes with NFC and a case with kickstand.

6500 is a lot. But Hyperion has a 6000+ extended battery with NFC for like 25-30 and Zero Lemon is releasing the 10,000 extended battery with rugged case for $60. Not knocking Mugens products, but I have never purchased one just because of the ridiculous price.

megakony

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
I think to have an opinion it's important to test all of them. ZL in my opinion is getting attention by putting ridiculous mAh labels on their batteries (none of them have what is advertised, they'd be much thicker), Hyperion sells low-life-span batteries. Mugen markets for people who don't want to know that their battery will last for a couple of years and have lots of juice at the same time. Makes total sense for me - each one of these companies has their audience.
Personally I don't like the bulk and ordered the smaller one from Mugen

dafoot2

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
I've been using the Hyperion for weeks now, battery works great getting two to three days out of it with allot of usage. Bought for the wife too, she loves it. Had the zero lemon on my s3 but it wasn't out for the note yet,I may pass now that I have the Hyperion.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20