Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone get their $50 google play credit for purchasing their note

Found this online. I'm not sure if I could find $50 worth of apps myself since I'm not a gamer. Oh and use at your own risk since I haven't confirmed the legitimacy of the program. They're giving the credit until they issue $60,000 worth of credits.

SAMSUNG - It's Now Even Easier To Switch - Welcome

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by TXGTOU; 11-20-2013 at 01:05 AM.
    Thanked by 15:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked
    Greg Wilkins likes this.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Anyone get their Note 3 AFTER 11/5 get their $50 google play credit?

I was just told that the purchase date is irrelevant, but valid for only US residents.

Default Re: Anyone get their Note 3 AFTER 11/5 get their $50 google play credit?

Looks fishy
    HTC Hero > HTC Evo > HTC Evo 3D > Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Global Posts
    366 Global Posts

Tried it. Got my $50
    Macbook Air 13" 2013 | iMac 27' 2011 | iPhone 5s 64GB | Xperia Z2
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Anyone get their $50 google play credit for purchasing their note

Sure hope it isn't they have my info now it was to good to pass up. Heck it's a free wireless charging base if it's real.

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by mrwallyy View Post
    Looks fishy
    My thoughts as well, up until 5 minutes ago when my Google play account showed a $50 credit

Yep got mine too

8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by rollinwit9 View Post
    Sure hope it isn't they have my info now it was to good to pass up. Heck it's a free wireless charging base if it's real.

I'm quoting this in the event that you change your mind. :P

I got mine. Thank you. There are two apps that I really wanted and it's about 10.00 each. Didn't want to pay that much. Now I have some credits I can use. I'm happy! Once again, thank you!

Sent From Samsung Note 3

Son of a ***** that damn thing only works with the nexus crap what the hell. I don't care. I have one already anyway. It's still. 50 free bucks to spend right.

11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBeanGurl View Post
    I got mine. Thank you. There are two apps that I really wanted and it's about 10.00 each. Didn't want to pay that much. Now I have some credits I can use. I'm happy! Once again, thank you!

Sent From Samsung Note 3
    Which apps if you don't mind my asking. I'm still trying to decide what apps to buy.

12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Son of a ***** that damn thing only works with the nexus crap what the hell. I don't care. I have one already anyway. It's still. 50 free bucks to spend right.

I'm a bit lost. You mean the credits only apply towards nexus apps or are you trying to redeem another device?

Quote Originally Posted by TXGTOU View Post
    I'm a bit lost. You mean the credits only apply towards nexus apps or are you trying to redeem another device?

No I thought I could use it to get a wireless charging pad. It works for everything but devices.

14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

No I thought I could use it to get a wireless charging pad. It works for everything but devices.

Oh, I thought you were saying if it works for you, you were going to send ME a free wireless charging station...

Found this online. I'm not sure if I could find $50 worth of apps myself since I'm not a gamer. Oh and use at your own risk since I haven't confirmed the legitimacy of the program. They're giving the credit until they issue $60,000 worth of credits.
    My hubby and I got it for each of our phones!! Thank you for passing on the info!!!

I got it also.

ROM
    4.1.1 JRO03D

Just worked for me!! Thank you very much for the link!! Didnt want to pay 15 for Final Fantasy IV remake but now I can hehe..
    fallenangel808 likes this.

It worked for me too, thanks for posting this
    HTC Hero > HTC Evo > HTC Evo 3D > Samsung Galaxy Note 3

SAMSUNG - It's Now Even Easier To Switch - Welcome

You rock!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
    Palm Treo 600/650/700P/Centro/Blackberry Curve 8330/Tour 9630/Bold 9650/HTC EVO 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SII Touch 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SIII Touch LTE!!!

I just called Samsung to verify whether it was legitimate and was assured it was through Samsung themselves. Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Oh it works 100%. Now if only I was in America. ..

Posted via Android Central App

Oh, I thought you were saying if it works for you, you were going to send ME a free wireless charging station...

It doesn't work on hardware.

" 2. Limitations. The Gift Card may be used for purchases of eligible items on Google Play only. Limits may apply to redemption and use. Items ineligible for purchase using gift card include subscriptions, as well as items in the device section of Google Play including hardware such as phones, tablets and related device accessories. The Gift Card is not redeemable for cash or other cards, is not reloadable or refundable, cannot be combined with other non-Google Play balances in your Google Wallet account, and cannot be resold, exchanged or transferred for value, except as required by law."

Got mine. This is adding up....

$5 from a KitKat bar.... $25 from my HTC One... Now $50 for my Note 3? Awesome!!

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Thanked by:
    Gator352 likes this.

Global Posts
    696 Global Posts

Got mine as well, pretty good stuff

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts

Thanks for the tip!

Entered the requested information.. Received the 50 credit :-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast