Note 3: Zerolemon extended battery

emiinn

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
When is this 10 000 mah beast coming out? Who's going to buy one?

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirtdawg57

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: Zerolemon extended battery

Waiting.. They said they shipped to the distributors last Sunday. Still waiting for them to be put out for sale. Can't come soon enough because I am having a bad time making through a whole day without even playing games much. And I have been holding out on a case until I get an extended battery. Carrying it with no protection is making me nervous.

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I don't believe for one second that battery is anything close to 10 amps...that's just a label.

I would bet it's no more than 6 or so, if that.

Has anyone actually read through the site? They don't even have a ******* address listed or a phone number...the company is a year old. I wouldn't buy a ******* thing from them...

This is from their site "Founded in 2012, ZeroLemon built its reputation as the behind-the-scenes designer and manufacturer of accessories for many of the most popularmobile devices on the market."

What reputation??? I never heard of them, they can't spell, have no address or contact phone number on the site - and if you read their disclaimer, you realize they are a basement outfit.

Last edited:

emiinn

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site

It is not available yet. Waiting impatiently. Need to find a way ship it oversea to Belgium

Any photos that show the battery installed? How bulky is it?

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

emiinn

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I only red great reviews of Amazon for Zerolemon products. There are people getting around 15 hours screen time with it on high brightness.

Maybe someone can make a review to compare the ZL BATTERY against a 6 amp battery to see if there are improvements. Or is there someone who used both batteries on a device?

Edit: aren't there devices to measure the mAh of a battery?

I don't believe for one second that battery is anything close to 10 amps...that's just a label.

Has anyone actually read through the site? They don't even have a ******* address listed or a phone number...the company is a year old. I wouldn't buy a ******* thing from them...

This is from their site "Founded in 2012, ZeroLemon built its reputation as the behind-the-scenes designer and manufacturer of accessories for many of the most popularmobile devices on the market."

What reputation??? I never heard of them, they can't spell, have no address or contact phone number on the site - and if you read their disclaimer, you realize they are a basement outfit.

Last edited:

Dirtdawg57

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site

All I know is this stock battery is dead awful if you actually planning on using the phone (well, the battery might be ok but the processor/screen take up too much juice) I charge it twice a day sometimes and that is with power saver on and all unnecessary things turned off and locked down. Samsung doesn't seem to care because they aren't offering any alternatives. Hyperion I have read a lot of poor reviews for and when I last checked didn't have any cases available. ZL has mostly had nothing but great reviews and seems to have a cult following. They offer what seems to be great cases that are well made. It has a 6 month warranty so we will see.

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Dead awful?? I get 2 days out of a battery with this thing - probably the best battery life of any phone out there today, but then, I have a life - and that doesn't include sitting on my phone and texting or playing games with it every waking minute. I have better things to do.

shawn122

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site

All I know is this stock battery is dead awful if you actually planning on using the phone (well, the battery might be ok but the processor/screen take up too much juice) I charge it twice a day sometimes and that is with power saver on and all unnecessary things turned off and locked down. Samsung doesn't seem to care because they aren't offering any alternatives. Hyperion I have read a lot of poor reviews for and when I last checked didn't have any cases available. ZL has mostly had nothing but great reviews and seems to have a cult following. They offer what seems to be great cases that are well made. It has a 6 month warranty so we will see.

I will have to disagree with you. This is the first phone I have had where I can get 5 hours of screen on time and be off the charger for 20+ hours on LTE with 2 Gmail accounts syncing etc.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site

Yeah I get great battery life. Might be because I came from a iPhone but I get 12-14 hrs and that's with using my gps daily, screen full brightness and other things making phone calls and text messages all day . I love the battery life.

Rockin my Note 3

Dirtdawg57

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site

I didn't say it didn't work for anyone. I said it doesn't work for me. I use it has my pc, I don't use a computer at all. My saying dead awful is a little harsh, it's just me being frustrated. I guess it is probably better than most all stock battery's, and it is possible that I just got a bad one. I get angry at people when they have a problem and assume that the device is junk altogether and say no one should buy it. Though that is not what I believe, I shouldn't act like that. I just had too high expectations of it and it is not working out super well. We will see how the ZL battery does.

MissouriFarmer

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site

I didn't say it didn't work for anyone. I said it doesn't work for me. I use it has my pc, I don't use a computer at all. My saying dead awful is a little harsh, it's just me being frustrated. I guess it is probably better than most all stock battery's, and it is possible that I just got a bad one. I get angry at people when they have a problem and assume that the device is junk altogether and say no one should buy it. Though that is not what I believe, I shouldn't act like that. I just had too high expectations of it and it is not working out super well. We will see how the ZL battery does.

Looking forward to your impression of the ZL (photos pls)

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

emiinn

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I get your point but some people are heavy users. And want all functions enabled. You gotta admit the stock battery can't survive that 2 days

Like Missouri I'm waiting too for ZL reviews and experiences

Dead awful?? I get 2 days out of a battery with this thing - probably the best battery life of any phone out there today, but then, I have a life - and that doesn't include sitting on my phone and texting or playing games with it every waking minute. I have better things to do.

emiinn

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site

I mailed ZL and this is what they said about the release : 'The Galaxy Note 3 battery + rugged case has been delayed due to back outer shell texture issue

This will be out by Nov 30 and we apologize for any inconvenience caused'

I hope it's out before the holidays otherwise shipping oversea is going to take forever..

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

Droid Maxx takes that crown of "best battery life of any (smart) phone out there" with a stock battery.

JLadd4420

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

I have purchased several of their batteries. They work great and so far the customer service is just as good. The batteries are 3 times the capacity, because it utilizes 3 batteries together.

Dirtdawg57

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site

Droid Maxx takes that crown of "best battery life of any (smart) phone out there" with a stock battery.
Your definitely right! The Maxx didn't even come into my mind because to me it just comes with an extended battery. Where I was talking about non extended batteries.

emiinn

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site

Just red on ZL-FB page that they shipped out the note 3 battery and case! Should be available over a few days. Hope I can get one from the first batch