1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Spigen Samsung Note 3 GLAS.t & GLAS.tr

So..... i am tired of Invisible Shield Original Dry, i have tried 5 different application. And it is still not perfect.
    Either i get orange peels from trying push out the bubbles, or i get lines all over.

I decide to try the Temper Glass... hopefully i won't get any bubbles.....

I am using the Spigen Neo Hybird case, so it won't be just the protector.

But i have heard that once these protectors go on, it will leave adhesive all over the screen of the phone. Is that true?
    Because just in case i mess up, i will pull the glass back off.... and i don't want to deal with adhesives.

Since i am using a case, will the Glass T be better or the SLIM?

And ofc... any suggestions other than Spigen protectors?

Default Re: Spigen Samsung Note 3 GLAS.t & GLAS.tr

I used best skins ever for all my iphones. So far the best skins I've used and the price is attractive. But I don't know if the note 3 skin is already released

Quote Originally Posted by Fenderpicks View Post
    So..... i am tired of Invisible Shield Original Dry, i have tried 5 different application. And it is still not perfect.
    Either i get orange peels from trying push out the bubbles, or i get lines all over.

I decide to try the Temper Glass... hopefully i won't get any bubbles.....

I am using the Spigen Neo Hybird case, so it won't be just the protector.

But i have heard that once these protectors go on, it will leave adhesive all over the screen of the phone. Is that true?
    Because just in case i mess up, i will pull the glass back off.... and i don't want to deal with adhesives.

Since i am using a case, will the Glass T be better or the SLIM?

And ofc... any suggestions other than Spigen protectors?
    Posted via Android Central App

I had it for the iPhone 5 and it worked great for a little while... Then I had a corner lose its grip and bubbled up. I can't speak for it with the GN3 protector but I some how managed to scratch it as well. When I removed it there was no adhesive at all. The only adhesive was from the home button they provided with the iPhone protector.

Hope this helps...

OIF Veteran 2009-2010

I'm using the tr.slim and neo hybrid. No issues, looks great. When installing I had to adjust tr film, peeled it up and replaced, no issues.

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

I use the Slim.Tr on mine and it's the best screen protecter I've found so far. They do not leave any residue when removing, resist a lot of finger prints and what does get on the screen whipes right off. I have one on both my Note 3 and my iphone, only thing I don't like about them is if something happens to the phone or the screen protecter it's self is that it'll be another $40 for another one. I also had one on my S4 when I had it and dropped it one day and it shattered, but I do feel that if it wasn't on there it would have shattered the screen, $40 we'll invested.

Quote Originally Posted by liquid999 View Post
    I'm using the tr.slim and neo hybrid. No issues, looks great. When installing I had to adjust tr film, peeled it up and replaced, no issues.

Does the Neo Hybrid still have some lip with the glas tr installed, or does it sit flush with the sides?

I'm curious if anyone has paired a Neo Hybrid case with MIME's Feathered Glass screen protector?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

Got it! Had the same setup on my S4 as well. Have used the spigen protector before and like the feather glass much better. This is a great setup and I highly recommend it!!

Quote Originally Posted by 19mitch79 View Post
    Got it! Had the same setup on my S4 as well. Have used the spigen protector before and like the feather glass much better. This is a great setup and I highly recommend it!!

Just so I'm clear, you're using the neo hybrid with the feather glass? If so, no issues with the square corners of the glass popping up because of the tight fit of the case? I have the feather glass on order and can't wait to try it!

Sent using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts

Im waiting for the neo hybrid to be delivered this week sometime. I read that its a very tight fit when you pair it with the tempered glass protector.

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

Yes, I have the neo hybrid, the Samsung smart view, and the Diztronic matte back black case. They all work wonderfully together with the feather glass. On my GS4, I also used the neo hybrid with the Spigen Glas-t slim protector. This one seemed to be a little thicker and I had problems with chipping on the edges of the glass. So far the feather glass is way better in my opinion but definitely not impervious to scratches! I have a few small ones but no problems with bubbling up anywhere.
    Thanked by:
    FLRubi 

Quote Originally Posted by FLRubi View Post
    I'm curious if anyone has paired a Neo Hybrid case with MIME's Feathered Glass screen protector?

I have this setup, and it works perfectly. Love the protector because it's extremely thin, just wish it had a little more fingerprint resistance. However, fingerprints wipe off extremely easily. The case fits perfectly around the screen protector, just make sure it's applied straight. What color Neo Hybrid did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by tannerrblake View Post
    I have this setup, and it works perfectly. Love the protector because it's extremely thin, just wish it had a little more fingerprint resistance. However, fingerprints wipe off extremely easily. The case fits perfectly around the screen protector, just make sure it's applied straight. What color Neo Hybrid did you get?

This is great to hear. I should receive my order from MIME in a couple of days. Was the install fairly trouble free? I went with the yellow Neo Hybrid. My N3 is black so I like the combination. Wish MIME just sold the bumpers so I get a couple of other colors. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by FLRubi View Post
    This is great to hear. I should receive my order from MIME in a couple of days. Was the install fairly trouble free? I went with the yellow Neo Hybrid. My N3 is black so I like the combination. Wish MIME just sold the bumpers so I get a couple of other colors. Ha.

I do too! I would totally buy a few more colored bumpers to mix it up every once in a while. I got gold though, looks fantastic! Install couldn't have been easier, I literally got it on perfectly aligned first try. There was one little speck of dust that made a bubble and I had to peel back the protector a little bit to get out, but after that it was bubble free. Just make sure the screen is completely clean, not even the littlest spec of dust, and you should be good to go!

Thanked by:
    FLRubi 

me either, went to the Otterbox defender

Global Posts
    4,847 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

I have used Spigens Glas.tR and Glas.tR Slim on several devices. HTC One, GS4, GS3, GN2, GN3 and never had any residue left behind. I always make sure the surface is clean prior to install though.

Well I installed the feather glass without any problems. Used the bathroom and hinge method. Easiest protector install I've ever done and first time using glass. The feather glass works perfect with my spigen neo hybrid case too!