Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By JLadd4420
  • 1 Post By zmann
  • 1 Post By Shima Xebin
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Can't use dual shot

Hi! I'm having trouble using the dual shot mode. It's faded out in both the main and the front camera modes.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Can't use dual shot-screenshots_2013-11-25-20-55-44.png

Default Re: Can't use dual shot

It has to be on auto, hit mode and put on auto

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
    love my evo.

That's what I was going to say, but the user is in "auto" mode. You can see it in the right upper corner that it does indeed say auto.

I've spent an hour trying different options to reproduce it. Any chance you try rebooting the phone. Maybe a glitch?

Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW the awesome & powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 3! 😆📱😆
    Palm Treo 600/650/700P/Centro/Blackberry Curve 8330/Tour 9630/Bold 9650/HTC EVO 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SII Touch 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SIII Touch LTE!!!
    Thanked by:
    zmann 

I was having this exact problem. I fixed it by clearing the Camera cache. Seems to be working ok so far.
    brash10 likes this.

Anyone know how to change the front facing camera frame? I can only see the one that looks like a stamp.

EDIT: Never mind, just noticed the arrow on the side
    HTC Hero > HTC Evo > HTC Evo 3D > Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Quote Originally Posted by mrwallyy View Post
    Anyone know how to change the front facing camera frame? I can only see the one that looks like a stamp.

EDIT: Never mind, just noticed the arrow on the side
    Wow,, you just taught me something. I never new about the arrow, lol

love my evo.
    mrwallyy likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Tried clearing the cache and rebooting the phone but it didn't work.

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Can't use dual shot

I had this same issues but I went to the help page did the tutorial and everything seems to be working fine!

i am using galaxy note 3 i9505... and i cant use my dual shot. any1 got any solution??
    Baby_Doc likes this.

i feel you bro.. i got the same problem.... um using lte version... did u find any solution yet??

I was having the same problem.

After went through the tutorial, now it's working fine. Go to "Help" & finish tutorial "Take pictures in Dual camera mode".

Hope it will solve your problem too.

Funny... I had the same problem and couldn't figure it out. Then I switched to front camera and it was on Beauty face, by default (the rear cam was on auto)... I don't know how that was possible. I changed the front to auto and BAM, i got the dual shot back for both cameras... but when I exit the cam and come back - the same. So I reset the camera settings and now it seems to be fine..

Does anybody know why this happens and how?
    Thanked by:
    zmann 

I didnt find Camera seeting Option In my camera( samsung note 3)...Please help me to find out,Hou could I get back Seeting options in my camera

Quote Originally Posted by Rony Sohan View Post
    I didnt find Camera seeting Option In my camera( samsung note 3)...Please help me to find out,Hou could I get back Seeting options in my camera
    It should be there when the camera screen is on. Settings wheel, box list with 3 tabs.

Via my Note 3 on AC.

i had the same problem I sortrd out readibg this thread. Hope you have done too.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Chambers View Post
    Funny... I had the same problem and couldn't figure it out. Then I switched to front camera and it was on Beauty face, by default (the rear cam was on auto)... I don't know how that was possible. I changed the front to auto and BAM, i got the dual shot back for both cameras... but when I exit the cam and come back - the same. So I reset the camera settings and now it seems to be fine..

Does anybody know why this happens and how?
    Thanks!! It worked!

I've had the same issue. I just reset the camera options and it is corrected.

love my evo.

Try reducing the video recording resolution from 3840*2160 to 1920*1080 .It worked for me or from the in camera setting menu choose reset .