Note 3 and Galaxy Gear phone call issue
I'm hoping someone has an answer to this, I have searched everywhere and can't seem to find an answer. When making a phone call while I have my Gear connected, it seems as though the proximity sensor on the Note doesn't work and the screen won't turn off when held to my face. Is there a setting I'm missing on either the gear or note?
- 12-01-2013, 11:13 PM #2
Re: Note 3 and Galaxy Gear phone call issue
Correct. The gear is connected to my phone and the phone call is being made from the note. Proximity sensor works fine when the gear is not connected.
Posted via Android Central App
- By scoobyxj in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-28-2013, 12:33 AM
- By prelude93 in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2013, 02:41 AM
- By DayThyme in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 12-01-2013, 09:49 PM
- By geekymcfly in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-01-2013, 09:28 PM
- By Lauren Groce in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2013, 08:19 PM