- 12-03-2013, 08:29 AM #2
Re: Google Play on Nexus and Note3
check the play music website from your computer and click the gear icon on the top right to go to settings. There you can see a list of your devices. Check to see if you have hit your limit or if the note 3 has been registered.
If you only see your N7, open the clear the data for the play music app on your note 3 and then try launching it again where it will prompt you to select your account.
- By thecaden in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2013, 10:18 PM
- By TaylorSmith4519 in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 26Last Post: 12-17-2013, 09:59 AM
- By Brucelimo in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2013, 09:10 PM
- By Kushan Thakershy in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2013, 06:47 PM
- By BlackberryHOSM in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2013, 02:10 PM