Galaxy Gear or Sony Smartwatch 2?

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I'm looking to get either the galaxy gear of the Sony smart watch 2 to use with my Note 3. I have never used either and have no exoierence with either. Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated. I'm looking to get one of those two soon .

Rockin my Note 3

snc0921

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking to get either the galaxy gear of the Sony smart watch 2 to use with my Note 3. I have never used either and have no exoierence with either. Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated. I'm looking to get one of those two soon .

Rockin my Note 3

I have the GG and have never used the Sony. I do know that any moment new software is to be released for the GG which will make a world of difference in how versatile it is with reading messages from the watch.

I can say that I like being able to initiate or take calls from the watch. When I have my blue tooth ear piece on, I can click a soft button on the watch face to transfer the call to blue tooth ear piece.

I love the discrete camera on the watch band. It's great for those moments when you're driving and something funny is going on right next to you.

I also like that when I walk away from my phone and get out to BT range, the watch vibrates and I'm suddenly aware that I've left my phone behind.

It's great for meetings when you forget to mute your phone. You can just cover the watch face and the call is rejected.

You can have the phone not lock when it's connected to your watch. Nice touch.