Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Problem setting default app
I use k9 email and whenever I select a website, it brings up the menu to select an app to open. I select chrome and select the always option , but the setting didn't stick. Next time, I do the same thing again and the same screen pops up.
The only way around this was to uninstall all web apps except the default Internet app. But I prefer to use Chrome if possible. Anyone else have this problem?
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk ProCommunity Guidelines:
- By kadman59 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-15-2014, 08:36 AM
- By thenotekeeper in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2014, 09:09 AM
- By JAPelser in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2013, 03:58 AM
- By espeon727 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2013, 08:37 PM
- By Beatrix_Kiddo in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2013, 06:03 PM