The $7 tempered Glass Protector
This hands down beats the 9 dollar one I got off Amazon. Amazon shipped it via Prime but the actual glass was crap. It blocked the front camera and made it blurry. This one took forever (from China) but is legit.
At $7 I'd say it's just as good as anything else that companies are selling. I wouldn't be surprised if most of these were all made in the same factories.
- 12-05-2013, 06:31 AM #2
- 12-05-2013, 08:49 AM #3
- 12-05-2013, 09:57 AM #4
Re: The $7 tempered Glass Protector
I just took a shot with the front facing camera. First, it is kind of awkward trying to take a picture with the front facing camera facing away from you. We have to put our hands up front, to press the icon to take the picture, that may or may not have an affect, also we are moving a little bit too. I surely wasn't still. The front part near the shield on my helmet seems blurred. However, I don't know how the front facing camera performs WITHOUT the glass. Or how the front facing camera performs if I use it normally.. I surely wasn't going to take a pic of my ugly mug...
- 12-29-2013, 06:33 PM #5
- 12-30-2013, 07:59 AM #6
- 01-12-2014, 11:52 AM #8
- 01-13-2014, 01:22 AM #10
- By TechTinker in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 12-21-2013, 04:58 PM
- By TXGTOU in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 12-06-2013, 11:05 AM
- By jdesmond74 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-05-2013, 07:47 PM
- By diegoesk in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2013, 06:49 PM
- By korab84 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2013, 04:22 PM