Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Action Launcher problem
I just purchased the new Action Launcher. I've read the tutorial 3 times and I still cannot figure out how to create a "cover". The shutter I can do but not the cover. Can anyone help? What am I missing?
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-07-2013, 12:39 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Action Launcher problem
Once you create your folder with your shortcuts make sure that the first app icon (top left) is the one you will want to launch by tapping the new cover icon. With the new folder open select the three dots for settings inside the folder view and select "Make Cover". Poof, you're done!
Personally I love this feature of Action Launcher more than any other.
- By gyroslice in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2013, 03:25 PM
- By kaitlyn2013 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2013, 06:20 AM
- By litfoo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-07-2013, 04:17 PM
- By AndroidVic in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2013, 01:47 PM
- By Bolton Practice in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2013, 11:36 AM