IR Blaster / Watch ON saved me $50, $100 on Remote Replacement
The battery leaked (first time this ever happened) and damaged my Toshiba HD-XA2 HD DVD player remote.
This is why IR Blaster is a must have feature on all upcoming Super Phones, luckily the Watch ON was able to recognize my HD DVD player. Though I can only use basic functions I'm okay with it and honestly can throw anymore money into this. LOL
- 12-06-2013, 08:34 AM #2
Re: IR Blaster / Watch ON saved me $50, $100 on Remote Replacement
I always thought an IR emitter was kind of a frivolous thing to have on a phone, but in this case it is helpful.
- By Google_Superuser in forum Pebble SmartwatchReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2013, 05:13 PM
- By KBlack2595 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2013, 07:00 AM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-06-2013, 11:06 AM
- By ab304945 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2013, 11:54 PM
- By wmscottmc in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2013, 11:25 PM