MIME Ghost

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I have been using Ghost glass for 3 devices now and it's great. Only one I have seen that actually says "finger print resistant" in the description. I highly recommend this glass.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

BoxerRumbleS

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Received it today in the mail. Haven't put it on yet since I'm super busy with finals but once that's over I'll sit down and focus on putting it on. I'm always afraid of bubbles and dirt and everything. I have the say though, the packaging is pretty amazing. Even though it's all about glass protection, I thought they put in a lot of effort into the packaging design.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I I tape one side on like a Hinge so I can just let go and it's falls right into place. Do the tape,,out of box place it on your phone in perfect alignment and tape left side very good and tight,, take off the shield over the sticky side and then place the protector into place. Again because you already have one side taped to phone like a Hinge putting it on perfectly is a snap. Just to be safe I also do this is a Steamy bathroom. That eliminates any dust in the air. There will be no bubbles,, you're will be able to smooth any out but if by some chance there is one that won't come out it will definitely be gone in 24 hours.

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
After applying the Ghost, how difficult is to press the Home button? And why does the steamy air prevent dust and lint?

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
After applying the Ghost, how difficult is to press the Home button? And why does the steamy air prevent dust and lint?

Not difficult to use home button at all. It's a little recessed but you get used to it.

The moisture in the air weighs down the dust, lint, pollen, etc., so that it falls to the floor....and what's on the floor stays there :)

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I I tape one side on like a Hinge so I can just let go and it's falls right into place. Do the tape,,out of box place it on your phone in perfect alignment and tape left side very good and tight,, take off the shield over the sticky side and then place the protector into place. Again because you already have one side taped to phone like a Hinge putting it on perfectly is a snap. Just to be safe I also do this is a Steamy bathroom. That eliminates any dust in the air. There will be no bubbles,, you're will be able to smooth any out but if by some chance there is one that won't come out it will definitely be gone in 24 hours.

I did the similar method on the third note 3 that I ordered. One thing I would add is to check for dust one last time before you install the glue side to the screen. Even cleaning well and keeping the original screen protector on until right before installing, a lint somehow got onto the screen. Luckily I caught it before installing.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I did the similar method on the third note 3 that I ordered. One thing I would add is to check for dust one last time before you install the glue side to the screen. Even cleaning well and keeping the original screen protector on until right before installing, a lint somehow got onto the screen. Luckily I caught it before installing.

That's why it's best to do it in a Steamy bathroom,, all dust and lint is eliminated.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
That's why it's best to do it in a Steamy bathroom,, all dust and lint is eliminated.

I did use a steamy bathroom. Maybe not steamy enough? Thought there was steam everywhere and my glasses where completely steamed up.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Well it's better to be safe than sorry. Double checking is good advice. You only get one shot at making it perfect. :)

emiinn

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Is this tempered glass that good? Or are there any better?
I maybe want to buy one to use as combo on my Zerolemon rugged case.
And does these glasses really help when your phone falls?

What about ruining the screen graphics or glare?

the spigen costs 40 dollars while there are for 6 dollar. What can be the difference if they're all tempered glasses?

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I
Is this tempered glass that good? Or are there any better?
I maybe want to buy one to use as combo on my Zerolemon rugged case.
And does these glasses really help when your phone falls?

What about ruining the screen graphics or glare?

the spigen costs 40 dollars while there are for 6 dollar. What can be the difference if they're all tempered glasses?

Posted via Android Central App

This one is 29 dollars and to me is the best one,, at the very least it's definitely top 3. One thing about this one that I have never heard anyone say anything about with the other brands is if something happens to it they give you a nice discount to replace. They definitely stand by their product. Another thing,, this one is the only one I've seen that says finger print resistant right in the description.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I

This one is 29 dollars and to me is the best one,, at the very least it's definitely top 3. One thing about this one that I have never heard anyone say anything about with the other brands is if something happens to it they give you a nice discount to replace. They definitely stand by their product. Another thing,, this one is the only one I've seen that says finger print resistant right in the description.

You mean they are fingerprint resistant even if you eating some greasy food, such as french fries, or anything that get your fingers a little messy?

Because I am finding out, that on my much cheaper glass, no finger prints if my hands are clean and dry..