50% off coupon

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
When you registered your Note 3 with Samsung what did you guys buy with your 50% off any accessorie under $50?? I've been trying to get the spare battery charger, but it still says coming soon. And it's said it since launch. Anything for the Note 3??

Sent from my Black on Black Verizon Note 3

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Well that makes me upset. I have like another day to buy something. I'm sorry that I don't have a Galaxy S4 or S3 to buy accessories for. Just my Note 3. So what was the point of giving the coupon to Note 3 owners if none of the products or out yet??

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I instantly deleted the email after I got it. They're notorious for never having what you want in stock, plus there's nothing meaningful under $50 either.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
They have nothing I want in Stock and you only have 90 day's to use it. I called them and they told me when anything I want is in Stock they will email me. Never got a email and the 90 days is almost up I'm thinking. No s veiw covers,, no battery and charger combo.. This is bull. How does Samsung not have access to their own products.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
They have nothing I want in Stock and you only have 90 day's to use it. I called them and they told me when anything I want is in Stock they will email me. Never got a email and the 90 days is almost up I'm thinking. No s veiw covers,, no battery and charger combo.. This is bull. How does Samsung not have access to their own products.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

That's exactly what I said. It's not like they were in stock and sold out. I'd understand that. But they haven't gotten anything for the Note 3 in stock.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
That's exactly what I said. It's not like they were in stock and sold out. I'd understand that. But they haven't gotten anything for the Note 3 in stock.

I wanted either the spare battery charger or a black battery door....but they have neither. Their store is worthless.

I will admit though, about 5 years ago, I got a Samsung 720p video cam at Circuit City for 100 bucks when they were closing. Since it was a display model, it had nothing with it except the charger. Nothing. I got on Samsung's website and was able to get the dock and remote for 50 bucks. 150 bucks total for a 300 dollar cam at that time was well worth it. It took 2 months to get the items but I got them :)

Deke218

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
"Hey. register your Note 3 and we'll give you a 50% off coupon..." They've been doing this for a while and I wonder why no one has sued them yet. 2 weeks after the last coupon they issued expires all of a sudden everything is in stock? Seems too much of a coincidence to me Sammy.

Last edited:

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
"Hey. register your Note 3 and we'll give you a 50% off coupon..." They been doing this for a while and I wonder why no one has sued them yet. 2 weeks after the last coupon they issued expires all of a sudden everything is in stock? Seems too much of a coincidence to me Sammy.

Had a feeling they were going to do that. Perhaps we should email them and see if they will give another one, afterall it wasn't our fault. :p

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I am in the same boat, and honestly I am pissed with Samsung. The GN3 has been on the market long enough the spare battery/charger bundle should be an IMMEDIATE accessory available and yet here we are still waiting. You can't find it anywhere and likely it won't be for months. Samsung suggested I order just the spare battery, and my reply was WTF, why would I spend $10 less to get no charger that doesn't make sense.

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I am in the same boat, and honestly I am pissed with Samsung. The GN3 has been on the market long enough the spare battery/charger bundle should be an IMMEDIATE accessory available and yet here we are still waiting. You can't find it anywhere and likely it won't be for months. Samsung suggested I order just the spare battery, and my reply was WTF, why would I spend $10 less to get no charger that doesn't make sense.

And that's what I was gonna use my coupon code for. Get it for $25 instead of $50. But now I can't. Which is really bad for Samsung. There really was no point to even offer the code to Note 3 owners.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I just went to the site and ordered the Battery/Charger bundle and it didn't go into back order when I did it. Of course now I am a bit irritated since NOW the GG Cradles are listed for sale, but on back order. I could have used my code on both items and saved money. Very annoying Samsung.

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I'll go and try to use my code. I have a feeling it'll be expired since I got the the phone a day after launch. It's been past 90 days.

Deke218

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I got my phone on October 2nd - the day T-Mobile released it. If the coupon is good for 90 days, you have until early January before it expires.