Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    477 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOPK 24 w/ GLaDOS

Default 50% off coupon

When you registered your Note 3 with Samsung what did you guys buy with your 50% off any accessorie under $50?? I've been trying to get the spare battery charger, but it still says coming soon. And it's said it since launch. Anything for the Note 3??

Sent from my Black on Black Verizon Note 3

Default Re: 50% off coupon

I bought nothing. Honestly like you, the only thing I want is "coming soon" so it's a moot point at this moment.
    Note 3 / Note 2 / S4 / Moto X / hTc ONE / LG G2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    477 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOPK 24 w/ GLaDOS

Well that makes me upset. I have like another day to buy something. I'm sorry that I don't have a Galaxy S4 or S3 to buy accessories for. Just my Note 3. So what was the point of giving the coupon to Note 3 owners if none of the products or out yet??

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

get one for s4, sell it on ebay.
    3200->Centro-->Pre-->Pre2-->HOX/N4-->GN3
    Palm T|X-->Transformer-->Galaxy Tab 7.7-->iconia w510

Where can I find said coupon?
    HTC Hero > HTC Evo > HTC Evo 3D > Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWiz/ ParanoidAndroid

Email Samsung

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mrwallyy View Post
    I got mine in an email about 3 weeks after I got my Note 3.

Quote Originally Posted by mrwallyy View Post
    its too late, they have limited supply, ran out weeks ago, i think
    3200->Centro-->Pre-->Pre2-->HOX/N4-->GN3
    Palm T|X-->Transformer-->Galaxy Tab 7.7-->iconia w510

Global Posts
    160 Global Posts

I instantly deleted the email after I got it. They're notorious for never having what you want in stock, plus there's nothing meaningful under $50 either.
    Thanked by:
    Gator352 and ki11ak3nn like this.

They have nothing I want in Stock and you only have 90 day's to use it. I called them and they told me when anything I want is in Stock they will email me. Never got a email and the 90 days is almost up I'm thinking. No s veiw covers,, no battery and charger combo.. This is bull. How does Samsung not have access to their own products.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
    love my evo.
    Gator352 likes this.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Global Posts
    477 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOPK 24 w/ GLaDOS

Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    They have nothing I want in Stock and you only have 90 day's to use it. I called them and they told me when anything I want is in Stock they will email me. Never got a email and the 90 days is almost up I'm thinking. No s veiw covers,, no battery and charger combo.. This is bull. How does Samsung not have access to their own products.

That's exactly what I said. It's not like they were in stock and sold out. I'd understand that. But they haven't gotten anything for the Note 3 in stock.

Gator352 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ki11ak3nn View Post
    That's exactly what I said. It's not like they were in stock and sold out. I'd understand that. But they haven't gotten anything for the Note 3 in stock.

I wanted either the spare battery charger or a black battery door....but they have neither. Their store is worthless.

I will admit though, about 5 years ago, I got a Samsung 720p video cam at Circuit City for 100 bucks when they were closing. Since it was a display model, it had nothing with it except the charger. Nothing. I got on Samsung's website and was able to get the dock and remote for 50 bucks. 150 bucks total for a 300 dollar cam at that time was well worth it. It took 2 months to get the items but I got them

"Hey. register your Note 3 and we'll give you a 50% off coupon..." They've been doing this for a while and I wonder why no one has sued them yet. 2 weeks after the last coupon they issued expires all of a sudden everything is in stock? Seems too much of a coincidence to me Sammy.
    Last edited by Deke218; 12-13-2013 at 01:24 PM.
    Thanked by 2:
    ki11ak3nn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deke218 View Post
    "Hey. register your Note 3 and we'll give you a 50% off coupon..." They been doing this for a while and I wonder why no one has sued them yet. 2 weeks after the last coupon they issued expires all of a sudden everything is in stock? Seems too much of a coincidence to me Sammy.
    Had a feeling they were going to do that. Perhaps we should email them and see if they will give another one, afterall it wasn't our fault. :P

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk
    ki11ak3nn likes this.

Global Posts
    4,851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

I am in the same boat, and honestly I am pissed with Samsung. The GN3 has been on the market long enough the spare battery/charger bundle should be an IMMEDIATE accessory available and yet here we are still waiting. You can't find it anywhere and likely it won't be for months. Samsung suggested I order just the spare battery, and my reply was WTF, why would I spend $10 less to get no charger that doesn't make sense.
    ki11ak3nn likes this.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Global Posts
    477 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOPK 24 w/ GLaDOS

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor007 View Post
    I am in the same boat, and honestly I am pissed with Samsung. The GN3 has been on the market long enough the spare battery/charger bundle should be an IMMEDIATE accessory available and yet here we are still waiting. You can't find it anywhere and likely it won't be for months. Samsung suggested I order just the spare battery, and my reply was WTF, why would I spend $10 less to get no charger that doesn't make sense.
    And that's what I was gonna use my coupon code for. Get it for $25 instead of $50. But now I can't. Which is really bad for Samsung. There really was no point to even offer the code to Note 3 owners.

Global Posts
    4,851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

I just went to the site and ordered the Battery/Charger bundle and it didn't go into back order when I did it. Of course now I am a bit irritated since NOW the GG Cradles are listed for sale, but on back order. I could have used my code on both items and saved money. Very annoying Samsung.

Global Posts
    147 Global Posts

Just purchased the Battery/Charger bundle using the 50% code.
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

Global Posts
    477 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOPK 24 w/ GLaDOS

I'll go and try to use my code. I have a feeling it'll be expired since I got the the phone a day after launch. It's been past 90 days.

I got my phone on October 2nd - the day T-Mobile released it. If the coupon is good for 90 days, you have until early January before it expires.
    Thanked by:
    zmann 

Just picked up the battery and charger. And coupon worked. Been waiting on this to come back into stock for a while.

It still says coming soon, but it is there and works. Get them while they last.

I didn't get a coupon when i registered my note 3.

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by AuburnGrad View Post
    Just picked up the battery and charger. And coupon worked. Been waiting on this to come back into stock for a while.

It still says coming soon, but it is there and works. Get them while they last.
    You sure it's the right one? I did the same thing but found out I bought the s4 mini set. Same picture, easy mistake.. I called and canceled and they are still going to honor my coupon.

love my evo.

Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    ROM
    MMuzzy's Jellybean 4.2.1

Quote Originally Posted by stackberry369 View Post
    I didn't get a coupon when i registered my note 3.

Posted via Android Central App
    same for me. I registered my device a few hours ago (thanks for the tip, zmann) and didn't get a coupon.

Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    You sure it's the right one? I did the same thing but found out I bought the s4 mini set. Same picture, easy mistake.. I called and canceled and they are still going to honor my coupon.

It should be the right one. The S4 shows on the page when you first get to accessories. But I had it narrow it down to Note 3, and then picked that one.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast