Default Calendar using google voice
How do I change the default calendar google voice uses when creating a new event. By default, it uses my samsung calendar which does not sync up with my google calendar on my computer and other devices. I went into settings and do not see an option to change this.
I can't even go into the event created and change it to my gmail calendar...
- 12-11-2013, 01:13 AM #2
- 240 Posts
Re: Default Calendar using google voice
It should sync with your Google Calendar, mine does. Go into the (Samsung) Calendar app, hit the menu button, then choose "Calendars". Make sure to check your Gmail. If it's not there, just hit "Add account +" at the top.HTC Hero > HTC Evo > HTC Evo 3D > Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- By PCho222 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: Yesterday, 06:25 AM
- By mrsmumbles in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 20Last Post: 12-22-2013, 04:06 PM
- By still1 in forum Moto XReplies: 12Last Post: 12-11-2013, 08:39 AM
- By nachofoot in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2013, 11:50 PM
- By Sonix in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2013, 08:51 PM