Wait or...?

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
If you can wait (if you don't have a piece of garbage that you're using now) then I would wait for the next item to come out and see if the price comes down. To me one of the most irritating things is when I buy something and then a few weeks outside of when I can get reimbursed, they drop the price. That sort of happened with me getting the N3 on day 1, Verizon gave people $90 towards the purchase shortly after. I'd at least wait considering this device has been out for 2 months. It's due to be discounted once the next wave of phones come out.

Oh and the way I approach buying a new phone, I get my device the day it's released so I don't have to worry about these types of decisions. I figure I won't have to worry about some other device being released right away considering wireless providers tend to space out their release dates. It almost borders on collusion the way they space out these release dates IMO.

editionfws

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I was in a position just like you 3 days ago. I had the s3 and I was hearing these rumors about the s5, but I couldn't hold back and went for the note 3. Boy am I glad I got the note 3. Screen is awesome, battery life is insanely good, speeds are nice, everything about this device is just perfect. I say get the note 3 now. You won't regret it.

neils0911

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Depends if you are purchasing or taking out a contract. If you are taking out a contract id go straight out and get one now. I have a friend who took out a contract for a Note 2 around 2 months before the note 3 was released and I was quite surprised how much they were paying for a phone released 10 months earlier.. Because the Note series tends to have super specs and a part of a 'phablet' category the contract on them dont reduce in price by a big amount, I assume its because carriers think 'phablet' phones are for a different market to normal sized android phones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney