blackberry to note 3

anon(4077577)

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
loooooong time blackberry user, now going to get a new Note 3...
its gonna be sooooo different, gonna be pouring through these forums to pick up all the tips and tricks...
one thing for sure, got me the S View cover, that was one of the top features that brought me over to samsung...
looking forward to that Qi wireless charging too :)

dllrogers55

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I am almost ready to make the switch from my 9900. I have been learning a lot about Android since I got the Note 10.1 2014 edition in October. The Note 3 will be a similar experience but smaller. I love the customization using the different launchers and icons and I love this tablet! I am most concerned about losing the speed and efficiency I have with my BB keyboard and all the shortcuts I use each time I interact with it. I know its going to take some time but its going to be such a gorgeous phone to use. In time, I hope to be able to crank out long emails if necessary as well as regaining efficiency.

dont know... hope blackberry will be around,
always good to have multiple platforms out there right ?

really looking forward to picking up the GN3 though, and seeing how that S View window stacks up :)

FuzzyB

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Get ready for a totally different experience. I was a BB user for many years and switched to droid about a year ago. Once you get your legs under you, you'll love it!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
loooooong time blackberry user, now going to get a new Note 3...
its gonna be sooooo different, gonna be pouring through these forums to pick up all the tips and tricks...
one thing for sure, got me the S View cover, that was one of the top features that brought me over to samsung...
looking forward to that Qi wireless charging too :)

I came from the Q10 and this phone is off the chain.

Posted via Android Central App

fulcrum777

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Here is a top for your contacts, which I am sure you care about a lot! The easiest way to sync contacts from your Blackberry to your Note 3 is inTouchApp. Just install on your Blackberry today and backup your contacts in seconds (yes, thats really true!). Any changes you make will also be automatically backed up. Once you buy your Note 3, just install inTouchApp from Play Store and login and you'll get your contacts in seconds!

More details in this presentation: Transfer Contacts To New Mobile In 2 Easy Steps

Alain_A

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Here is a top for your contacts, which I am sure you care about a lot! The easiest way to sync contacts from your Blackberry to your Note 3 is inTouchApp. Just install on your Blackberry today and backup your contacts in seconds (yes, thats really true!). Any changes you make will also be automatically backed up. Once you buy your Note 3, just install inTouchApp from Play Store and login and you'll get your contacts in seconds!

More details in this presentation: Transfer Contacts To New Mobile In 2 Easy Steps

I tried the in touch app and it did not for me. Somehow I got them from Web to Web.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using AC Forums mobile app

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
dont know... hope blackberry will be around,
always good to have multiple platforms out there right ?

really looking forward to picking up the GN3 though, and seeing how that S View window stacks up :)
Not really in the case of Blackberry; they are insignificant today...and IMO, won't be around long. Purchasing a new BB would IMO be a big waste of time and money. Support for hardware/ software will be non-existant once they go.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Not really in the case of Blackberry; they are insignificant today...and IMO, won't be around long. Purchasing a new BB would IMO be a big waste of time and money. Support for hardware/ software will be non-existant once they go.

But for phone buffs, nothing wrong with keeping a BB around for variety.

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
So you are saying that YOU would have your Note 3 and a Blackberry? I assume you're the "phone buff" you refer to?

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Ok then...but I prefer having only ONE device - and it USED to be a BlackBerry, but I digress...

Oh, I'm just half joking. I wouldn't say anyone should have more phones, or other phones, than they prefer. I like to explore different devices but I admit it does get confusing when I pick each one up after putting another on the charger, just remembering how it's different.

I get thrown by things like, oh that song is on the other phone, and oh, that app isn't on this one... Lol. So it's foolish but I like to think it's also a mini mind workout. But this is just from one Android to another Android. Going from OS to OS would really make my head spin, but it's still kind of fun. :p

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2