Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone bought this official Note III Battery and Charging System?

See Samsung has just recently introduced this on their site.

It's out of stock, or not yet introduced, so perhaps no-one has it yet.

It's a battery and charging system. Seems great for traveling.

I still have my 50% coupon for the Samsung site for registering my phone so I am just itching to use it.

I put in a request to be notified when it comes in stock.

Default Re: Anyone bought this official Note III Battery and Charging System?

You can also get it at shopandroid.com but not with 50 percent off.

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks.

Yeah, you can imagine that 50% discount is substantial enough for me to wait 4 weeks till it arrives.

Was just wondering if anyone actually owned it.

I bought mine several months ago at the Sprint store. It's fantastic. Always ready to drop in a fully charged battery.

Samsung store is the only place where you can't get it. It's been showing "out of stock" for 2 months Now... They are Waiting for everyone's coupon they received when they registered their device to expire,, which is 90 days. Soon all launch day folks coupons will expire. They're told me on the phone a month ago when they get them they will email me... Yea right. Still waiting.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
    love my evo.

I got tired of waiting for the Samsung website to stock them and picked one up at Best Buy.

The only disappointment was although it comes with a USB 3 port, it only comes with a USB 2 power pack. Not that it's necessary because I'm not really in a hurry to charge my spare batteries anyway. Besides, logic tells me that a slower charge is probably better for the battery.

Other than that, I use it daily and love it.
    FBA

Global Posts
    2,065 Global Posts

USB chargers are not 1/2/3 versions. The charge speed is based on how much power they can actually put out. USB 3 only comes into play when using a USB port on your computer to charge. They have a capability to charge at just under an amp with data moving along the same cable at higher speeds. Any high current USB wall / car charger will charge your phone quickly. It only depends on the charger's output power.

My BlackBerry premium charger can charge my phone from 10-100% in 90 minutes or less. It is faster than the Samdung OEM charger that came in the Note 3 box. It's a 2.1 amp charger, same as the one in my car.

I bought the Samdung battery/ charger and here in Canada, it does not even come with a power pack...
    Converted lifetime BlackBerry user, now on Samsung Note 3...
    Bye bye Blackberry, forever.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

For what it's worth...

Just wrote an angry letter to Samsung accusing them of holding the product until everyone's coupon expires.

I am not paying $40-$50 for this charger.

I get a 50% discount with AT&T for being a Federal Employee, but even they don't carry this charger unit.

Guess I am just going to have to wait it out and see if it comes in stock on Samsung's site before the coupon expires.

Amazing they won't let you preorder it with the coupon right now.

They just sent me email,, the s veiw covers are finally in.. Walmart has the battery charging system for 27.

love my evo.
    Thanked by:
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Hoooooold the phone....

You can actually preorder the charger with the coupon if you click here...

You need to be certain you are logged in before applying coupon. However, I just ordered mine with 50% discount. Of course, it is on backorder, but at least the coupon was applied. Unfortunately, there was tax and a $4 shipping charge so final cost came to just under $31. Still, not bad.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

I couldn't enter a code anywhere. It just said it will notify me when it's back in Stock. Am I missing something?

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2

13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

I couldn't enter a code anywhere. It just said it will notify me when it's back in Stock. Am I missing something?
    Hmmm...strange. I was able to do it yesterday.

But this is how I did it...

I Googled the part number and got the link from another forum.

Quote Originally Posted by NJRonbo View Post

See Samsung has just recently introduced this on their site.

It's out of stock, or not yet introduced, so perhaps no-one has it yet.

It's a battery and charging system. Seems great for traveling.

I still have my 50% coupon for the Samsung site for registering my phone so I am just itching to use it.

I put in a request to be notified when it comes in stock.
    I ordered mine on Friday. It has been showing coming soon for sometime, and was backordered a couple of weeks ago. I signed up during the backorder, but was on friday, and was able to order it and use my coupon. So, I will update this thread when I get mine.

I tried last night,, you can't order it.. Again, you sure you order right one? Few weeks back I ordered for s4 mini by mistake. It's the same exact picture... All I know is on the website last night I could not order one for the Note 3

love my evo.

Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I tried last night,, you can't order it.. Again, you sure you order right one? Few weeks back I ordered for s4 mini by mistake. It's the same exact picture... All I know is on the website last night I could not order one for the Note 3

I am getting EB-K800BUWESTA BTC Kit GNote 3. I just looked and it is showing now like it has in the past that it is backordered.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

tried last night,, you can't order it.. Again, you sure you order right one? Few weeks back I ordered for s4 mini by mistake. It's the same exact picture... All I know is on the website last night I could not order one for the Note 3
    Yeah, my bad. That is EXACTLY what happened.

Ordered the GS4 charger by mistake.

Fortunately, I was able to call Samsung the next day and cancel that order.

Now let's hope that the Note III chargers become available before our coupons expire.

NJRonbo and zmann,

I ordered on Friday, and per the website, it is the correct one. I verified with the part number that is in my email confirmation. The thing that I don't like about Samsungs site, it that it still says that it is coming soon. Though, it was actually able to be bought on Friday. I think people were buying as early as thursday, at least that were talking about it here on the forums. Just watch the boards, or keep trying. I am sure you will get another chance before the 90 days is up.

I had signed up to be alarted when it came off of backorder, but happened upon the thread, before I ever had an email telling me it was back for sell.
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

The part number was correct but the description was for the GS4. So, I was not going to take any chances and I immediately cancelled the order.

I'll watch my email for Samsung to send me notification that it is available. Kind of sucks, been waiting to buy a second battery for the past two months.

ROM
    Stock Rooted GB 2.3.6

Just received mine this morning, purchased on EBay. About a week to have it sent from Hong Kong to Australia, not bad at all.

(Very happy with it too, by the way!)

The part number was correct but the description was for the GS4. So, I was not going to take any chances and I immediately cancelled the order.

I'll watch my email for Samsung to send me notification that it is available. Kind of sucks, been waiting to buy a second battery for the past two months.
    I am willing to risk. The tech specs on the page when I looked are correct. I have worked in sales, and internet based businesses before. I assume someone got lazy and copied the old listing, and maybe didn't change something that you are seeing. They don't see the need to go to any extra trouble, since they already have a almost exact product listed.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

I am willing to risk. The tech specs on the page when I looked are correct. I have worked in sales, and internet based businesses before. I assume someone got lazy and copied the old listing, and maybe didn't change something that you are seeing.
    Do the GS4 and Note III have the same battery specs?

If so, then I don't need to send back the order which is on its way to me (and for which Samsung is willing to credit)

Do the GS4 and Note III have the same battery specs?

If so, then I don't need to send back the order which is on its way to me (and for which Samsung is willing to credit)
    They do not. The N3 is 3200 and I believe the S4 is 2600. Something like that. Enough to know they are not the same.

I don't know why everyone is set to think that I ordered the wrong one. The part number is right, the description is right in my email, which again includes the right part number. And the specs are correct in the listing.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

I never even hinted that I thought you ordered the wrong one.

Samsung store is the only place where you can't get it. It's been showing "out of stock" for 2 months Now... They are Waiting for everyone's coupon they received when they registered their device to expire,, which is 90 days. Soon all launch day folks coupons will expire. They're told me on the phone a month ago when they get them they will email me... Yea right. Still waiting.

For what it's worth...

Just wrote an angry letter to Samsung accusing them of holding the product until everyone's coupon expires.

I am not paying $40-$50 for this charger.

I get a 50% discount with AT&T for being a Federal Employee, but even they don't carry this charger unit.

Guess I am just going to have to wait it out and see if it comes in stock on Samsung's site before the coupon expires.

Amazing they won't let you preorder it with the coupon right now.
    They are not waiting for the coupons to expire. They just sell out as soon as they get some in stock.
    They just sent me email,, the s veiw covers are finally in.. Walmart has the battery charging system for 27.

Link on the Walmart deal? I only found it for $37.88.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuburnGrad View Post
    NJRonbo and zmann,

I ordered on Friday, and per the website, it is the correct one. I verified with the part number that is in my email confirmation. The thing that I don't like about Samsungs site, it that it still says that it is coming soon. Though, it was actually able to be bought on Friday. I think people were buying as early as thursday, at least that were talking about it here on the forums. Just watch the boards, or keep trying. I am sure you will get another chance before the 90 days is up.

I had signed up to be alarted when it came off of backorder, but happened upon the thread, before I ever had an email telling me it was back for sell.
    Yeah I have ordered two of them over the last couple months. The link still said "coming soon" but I was still able to buy them both times with my 50% off coupons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Just received mine this morning, purchased on EBay. About a week to have it sent from Hong Kong to Australia, not bad at all.

(Very happy with it too, by the way!)
    You sure it's real?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast