Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kcled01
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How do I get rid of the little blue arrow on the side of the screen?

Please help, I would love if my screenshots didn't include this intruding arrow?!

Default Re: How do I get rid of the little blue arrow on the side of the screen?

Hold down the back button

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app
    crester likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: How do I get rid of the little blue arrow on the side of the screen?

Thank you sooo much, your a Champion : )

Global Posts
    175 Global Posts

Or you can turn off multi Window entirely by going to....settings/device and turn OFF multi Window

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by pdub73 View Post
    Or you can turn off multi Window entirely by going to....settings/device and turn OFF multi Window

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
    And what is the quickest way to get it back when needed?
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dllrogers55 View Post
    And what is the quickest way to get it back when needed?
    Go back to send settings

Sent from HTC Note Ultra Pro on T-Mobile

You can actually make it one of the options from the top notifications\context menu... So you'd just have to slide down and turn it on.
    Thanked by:

you can hold the back button to get rid of it and hold it to make it reapear

Instead of dragging down the notifications bar with one finger to get to settings, drag it down with two. This will reveal the entire quick menus [or whatever it's called] panel.

Quote Originally Posted by nettech207 View Post
    you can hold the back button to get rid of it and hold it to make it reapear
    Only if you haven't disabled it.

Wow. Thanks. Really annoying but never could remember to look up how to remove it. I use the multi window function, just don't want that little arrow.

Plus, it is really bright on the alarm clock apps.

Cool.. Are there any reference guides for the using (hold and wait etc.) of the buttons or shortcut tips for note3.?

Note III / Tapatalk app
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ozgurs View Post
    Cool.. Are there any reference guides for the using (hold and wait etc.) of the buttons or shortcut tips for note3.?

Note III / Tapatalk app
    You could try YouTube

Sent from my HTC Xperia S4