A few weeks ago I picked up a cheap desktop dock to use while charging:
It works well for the overnight charging but I found that during the day I didn't like popping the GN3 in and out of it so much and frankly, given the battery life I'm getting I never really need to top off the battery during the day often anyway. I was looking for a simple non-powered cradle that was the right size, sturdy, and would work in both portrait and especially in landscape mode which I want for my lockscreen. After checking out a few I came across this and absolutely love it: Amazon.com : Solid Aluminum Ultra-thin and lightweight Multiple Angles Available Folding Stand, Mount, Holder for Tablets : Computers & Accessories
Well made, rock solid, and even looks pretty good. It's really designed for a tablet but it works perfect with my GN3 and gets triple duty between it, my iPad, and my Kobo Glo e-reader. You can find them on ebay too but the prices are all about the same and Amazon had it to me in two days via Prime.
I have a OTG cable on the way so given the design it should work well in landscape and even in portrait mode given the cutout.
- 12-12-2013, 11:30 PM #2Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- 12-13-2013, 03:53 AM #3
- 12-17-2013, 01:09 PM #4
- 12-17-2013, 02:48 PM #5
- By dcdtrax in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 12Last Post: 12-23-2013, 01:37 PM
- By maddybraun in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-13-2013, 10:38 AM
- By Jason Bourne4 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 12-12-2013, 08:57 PM
- By Makeyourself0705 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2013, 04:28 PM
- By roadrat in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2013, 03:24 PM